Andrei Arlovski apologized for using homophobic slur, UFC responds

How convenient that you ignore the most basic Christian teachings of 'love thy neighbour' and avoiding judgement, as you cling to poorly translated and selectively interpreted verses from the Old Testament.

"they are lesser", "sickos", "serious problems", "mental illness", "abused", "part of Satan's deception"...

I'm sure the hatred and lack of compassion you express in your post would make Jesus proud...keep up the good work.
I've played this game with your type sir, the new testament backs up everything the old testament says do you want me to start quoting scripture?

The old testament is not null & void , only the old law of sacrifice .. love thy neighbor who obeys the Lord's word not the sinner who denys he even exists and follows satans..

do you want me to start quoting scripture because I can do that, and completely humility you. This isn't universal salvation that is a pagan lie and sin...

try reading the bible instead of repeating the same ammo they always use. So want me to show you it's in the new testament too ? Gay is sin and is forbidden whether you like it or not period.

Learn up on something before you speak maybe we could have a real discussion until then you are lost sorry.

Last edited:
I mean, to be fair..we've known that the guy's english has sucked since "Hows taste my peepee"

Good on him for immediately apologizing though.

No, but shame on you for being a bitch to social trends and the media

South Park already explained the meaning of the word ya :eek::eek::eek:s.

What a fucking pathetic world we live in where so many Whiney self centered losers think it matters if they don’t like the words someone said.

I am pro free speech. I also don’t give a shit if words offend anyone, I’m not a hateful person, but this pc snowflake bullshit has gone too far.

It's a non issue. He clearly meant it to mean haters. If you interpret it to mean gay men then it makes no sense

He shouldn’t have apologized. It was the wrong thing to do.

Arlovski, the gladiator, must kneel to the Roman Senate.

Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski has issued an apology for using a homophobic slur during his post-fight interview at UFC on ESPN 4.

Arlovski (28-18 MMA, 17-12 UFC) snapped a four-fight winless skid on Saturday when he defeated Ben Rothwell (36-12 MMA, 6-6 UFC) by unanimous decision at AT&T Center in San Antonio. “The Pitbull” was emotional when speaking to MMA Junkie post-fight, wiping tears from his face while discussing the promise he made to his son that he would be victorious.

Moments later, Arlovski sounded off on critics of his rough patch and anyone who questioned his ability to take damage by using the derogatory term.

“Once again I will tell everyone shut your (expletive) mouths about my ‘glass chin,’ so go f*ck yourself, fa**ots,” Arlovski said. “That’s it. I proved to everyone you’re f*cking wrong.”

On Sunday, Arlovski apologized for using the homophobic slur in a statement to MMA Junkie.

“I apologize to anyone I offended with my poor choice of words,” Arlovski said. “I did not mean to offend any one group or person. I am deeply sorry and will not use these type of words in the future.”

When contacted by MMA Junkie, the UFC acknowledged Arlovski’s inappropriate language.

“UFC is aware of the recent remarks from heavyweight athlete Andrei Arlovski,” the promotion said in a statement. “The organization does not condone any disparaging comments regarding race, religion and/or sexual orientation. We have already addressed this issue directly with Andrei and his team. This is an ongoing priority for the organization, and there will be continued monitoring of these types of situations moving forward.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...e=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero

This is Trump's America now, boys and girls. We don't apologize for mean words that hurt snowflakes' wittle feewings. I know Andrei was pretty much forced to since it's his job but nah, this shit ain't gonna fly much longer. Not to mention that he wasn't even using it in a gay bashing way, and even if he was who cares lol. Trump's America we don't have to pretend to care anymore.

Feelings don't matter, what you can do for your fucking country does.

What a shit world we are living in thanx to american lgbtwgsjfifagshit.
Fuck em.
1 (267).gif

Former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski has issued an apology for using a homophobic slur during his post-fight interview at UFC on ESPN 4.

Arlovski (28-18 MMA, 17-12 UFC) snapped a four-fight winless skid on Saturday when he defeated Ben Rothwell (36-12 MMA, 6-6 UFC) by unanimous decision at AT&T Center in San Antonio. “The Pitbull” was emotional when speaking to MMA Junkie post-fight, wiping tears from his face while discussing the promise he made to his son that he would be victorious.

Moments later, Arlovski sounded off on critics of his rough patch and anyone who questioned his ability to take damage by using the derogatory term.

“Once again I will tell everyone shut your (expletive) mouths about my ‘glass chin,’ so go f*ck yourself, fa**ots,” Arlovski said. “That’s it. I proved to everyone you’re f*cking wrong.”

On Sunday, Arlovski apologized for using the homophobic slur in a statement to MMA Junkie.

“I apologize to anyone I offended with my poor choice of words,” Arlovski said. “I did not mean to offend any one group or person. I am deeply sorry and will not use these type of words in the future.”

When contacted by MMA Junkie, the UFC acknowledged Arlovski’s inappropriate language.

“UFC is aware of the recent remarks from heavyweight athlete Andrei Arlovski,” the promotion said in a statement. “The organization does not condone any disparaging comments regarding race, religion and/or sexual orientation. We have already addressed this issue directly with Andrei and his team. This is an ongoing priority for the organization, and there will be continued monitoring of these types of situations moving forward.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...e=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero
Arlovski says "f*ggot".
UFC scolds him and issues a statement.

Jones literally chokes a bitch.
UFC:
<Fedor23>

I wonder what Tank would do
tank-abbott-rants-about-ronda-700.jpg

12-6 elbows always go by as legal (11:6 or some other bs)
Oblique kick, legal as air.
Broken noses are ok.
Broken bones ANderson style are celebrated.
Broken skulls Evangelista style are legal and ok.
Broken arms of Timmy and Nog are laughed about, legal and ok.
Detached Jones toes are great, sanctioned by nevada.
Passing out to choke is fine.
Broken foot is normal.
KNee injuries happen every day.
KOs are like candies, perfectly fine, legal and wanted.
Dying in that cage is legitimate.
All these monstrosities can be seen and heard on TV, legal and ok.

Say :eek::eek::eek:ot: not ok, you'r screwed.

I feel terrible about it. I have been calling people :eek::eek::eek:gy since I was in junior high, and I have never made this mistake. If I don't know how to behave, it is because I am just so far the opposite way. You know? - Michael Scott
- Quadrunner
- Kenny Florian

Back