Andy Ogle: "keyboard warriors you should strangle yourself with the keyboard"

every sport has forums

u should see lakernation or eastside boxing hell warchant a recruiting website for fsu theres drug forums forums r a place for fans to breakdown what they see whatever ppl said about andie is probably true.

If you don't have the balls to step in the ring and fight, you shouldn't have the balls to criticize people that do. And if you do step in the ring and fight, you wouldn't criticize losing in 8 seconds, cause you know these things happen.

I'm tired of seeing these kind of circle-jerks on here, where once the ball is rolling, everyone piles in to crap all over a fighter. But by all means, if it makes you feel better to kick a guy when he's down, keep bashing Ogle.

If you don't have the balls to step in the ring and fight, you shouldn't have the balls to criticize people that do.

really? might as well shut this place down. and shut all other forums down relating to sport.

people can say whatever they like, you don't have to defend the fighters, they don't even know who you are man.

really? might as well shut this place down. and shut all other forums down relating to sport.

people can say whatever they like, you don't have to defend the fighters, they don't even know who you are man.

If you don't see the difference in breaking down a fight, or criticizing a game-plan or strategy, and between purposely insulting a fighter for losing quickly, then I don't have much to say to you.

People are being mean for the sake of it cause they see a an easy target, and no other reason, this isn't to discuss strategy or break anything down, it's fighter-hating, plain and simple, and it's BS.

If you don't see the difference in breaking down a fight, or criticizing a game-plan or strategy, and between purposely insulting a fighter for losing quickly, then I don't have much to say to you.

People are being mean for the sake of it cause they see a an easy target, and no other reason, this isn't to discuss strategy or break anything down, it's fighter-hating, plain and simple, and it's BS.

you're passionate, i like you, but this is the internet, it's full of haters and meanies. don't waste your time on threads like these, it'll just annoy you.

you're passionate, i like you, but this is the internet, it's full of haters and meanies. don't waste your time on threads like these, it'll just annoy you.

Yeah, I'm slowly cutting back on this forum, and I plan on leaving soon, it's starting to not be enjoyable.

I like joking around, this place is usually hilarious, but people overstep the line all the time, and fighter-bash under the pretense of humour or analysis.

He doesn't belong in the UFC. He's just not that good.

I'm not fighter bashing, just being honest.

He doesn't belong in the UFC. Yes just not that good.

I'm not fighter bashing, just being honest.

That's not fighter bashing, that's fine, he likely should fight lower competition at this point.

Yeah, I'm slowly cutting back on this forum, and I plan on leaving soon, it's starting to not be enjoyable.

I like joking around, this place is usually hilarious, but people overstep the line all the time, and fighter-bash under the pretense of humour or analysis.
I'm with ya about this forum. I'm all for funny stuff, but people should still have class and hespect for these guys.

But what can you expect, it's the internet after all. My personal rule is to not say anything I wouldn't be comftorable saying in person. But I'm in the minority.

cutting back is a good idea, maybe not leave entirely or there will be fewer people here to contribute anything decent. sometimes you just need to step away for a while till another big fight comes along.

it's how it is with new fans and new fighters, they come, they see the shit talking and want to join in. the hype, the smack talk, the favouritism and nuthugging or hating, it's all a part of the forum.

the guys who have something constructive to say stick around and know when to contribute and when to stay away. good luck man.

got nothing but absolute respect for the man.

I'm with ya about this forum. I'm all for funny stuff, but people should still have class and hespect for these guys.

But what can you expect, it's the internet after all. My personal rule is to not say anything I wouldn't be comftorable saying in person. But I'm in the minority.

Agreed.

cutting back is a good idea, maybe not leave entirely or there will be fewer people here to contribute anything decent. sometimes you just need to step away for a while till another big fight comes along.

it's how it is with new fans and new fighters, they come, they see the shit talking and want to join in. the hype, the smack talk, the favouritism and nuthugging or hating, it's all a part of the forum.

the guys who have something constructive to say stick around and know when to contribute and when to stay away. good luck man.

Thanks, and you're right.

got nothing but absolute respect for the man.

At least there is one. This makes me feel better knowing that at least someone out there can have respect for the guy.

If you don't have the balls to step in the ring and fight, you shouldn't have the balls to criticize people that do. And if you do step in the ring and fight, you wouldn't criticize losing in 8 seconds, cause you know these things happen.

I'm tired of seeing these kind of circle-jerks on here, where once the ball is rolling, everyone piles in to crap all over a fighter. But by all means, if it makes you feel better to kick a guy when he's down, keep bashing Ogle.

This is my least favourite logic people use in these conversations. You're basically saying you can't talk about something in anyway other than warm fuzzy feeling inducing compliments.

It's like saying you can't criticise a politician because you don't know what it's like to be in charge of x amount of people. It's a stupid and childish way to take the higher ground because you can attach to anything from football to baseball to being a fucking astronaut.

This is my least favourite logic people use in these conversations. You're basically saying you can't talk about something in anyway other than warm fuzzy feeling inducing compliments.

It's like saying you can't criticise a politician because you don't know what it's like to be in charge of x amount of people. It's a stupid and childish way to take the higher ground because you can attach to anything from football to baseball to being a fucking astronaut.

Disagree. This is a false dichotomy. It's not just "warm and fuzzy" talk, or hate-filled rants. You can say what you want without insulting a guy gratuitously.

I'm out of this thread anyway, have at it.

"When the lows are low, you don't even want to live".

Yeah. Real alpha.

Disagree. This is a false dichotomy. It's not just "warm and fuzzy" talk, or hate-filled rants. You can say what you want without insulting a guy gratuitously.

I'm out of this thread anyway, have at it.

Pfft. He's the one telling people to commit suicide, and we're the ones "hate filled rants"?

Go back to the original post and read what Andy said, then come back and talk about hate filled rants.

Why? I respect champions and elite fighters because it's hard to get to the top, but I never understood why we're supposed to revere every mediocre cage fighter. Do you respect the Andy Ogles of other sports?

I don't hate Ogle... I hate "alpha" nonsense

Cutting someone like Menjivar after a close loss to Hioki in his return to FW, and nearly taking Hioki out in round 3, yet keeping Olgle around is typical of the bush league UFC.

Whenever someone starts out talking with the line "I'm an alpha male", you just know that whatever they're about to say next is gonna be cringe-inducing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back