MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

One of Haymon guys going to fight in Dazn

Last edited:
He has quick hands for a fat guy

Chill man!

I really wanted to see him against “Snowball” Kownacki...

2715A2B3-BB82-4BC1-A445-B21AF5AAA41C.gif

Andy is to quick for snowball

Kownacki is quick too, not quicker than Ruiz nand Kownacki fades a bit but their both hittable and I think Kownacki has more power, either way it would be a war with two chubby dudes with big tanks.

I mean, he fought a drawish fight with Parker, who Joshua didn't look incredible against. He's probably better than Jarrell Miller, to be honest.

There are more than a few guys better than Miller who can fill in and Ruiz is one of them.

Not a bad opponent by any means but I think Joshua clubs him like a - massive - baby seal.

Better than Hunter at least.

Ruiz can punch and has faster hands than Miller and better defense. This is a better fight than Joshua/Miller I think with more chance of an upset imo.

Id rather see that then PED Baby.

Id rather see that then PED Baby.

The entertainment factor for watching baby getting knocked out would have been a hoot though. Mild entertainment like that seems to be the best we can hope for in the HW division it seems

The entertainment factor for watching baby getting knocked out would have been a hoot though. Mild entertainment like that seems to be the best we can hope for in the HW division it seems
That is true. I was wondering if wed see AJ laugh in the ring at Miller’s pillow punches.

if Andy Ruiz fail PED test too Eddie Hearns might actually explode

Yeah not a bad matchup considering it's to save an event. Ruiz ticks all the boxes. AJ shouldn't mow him over too quickly plus he's American for AJ's debut on American soil.

I'll watch but I don't really care who he fights if it isn't Wilder / Fury.

Let's go Andy.

I felt Ruiz won against Parker and AJ barely won against Parker.

I got Andy Ruiz KOing this bodybuilder AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back