Angelina Jolie plans to leave Los Angeles

eddymotto

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Angelina Jolie, widely regarding as the #1 actress in the world, is considering leaving Los Angeles and moving to Cambodia.

The Fox News article gives some background on the challenges of being one of the most famous people in the world.

Quotes:

"I wouldn’t be an actress today,"

She has experienced health problems due to the stress of public scrutiny. "My body reacts very strongly to stress," Jolie said. "My blood sugar goes up and down. I suddenly had Bell’s palsy six months before my divorce."

Does not "really have a social life" in Los Angeles

"closest friends are refugees."

Jolie also elaborated on her strong relationships with her six children. "They are the closest people to me and my life, and they’re my close friends," she said. "We’re seven very different people, which is our strength."

"Of all the places in the world, Hollywood is not a healthy place."

Angelina Jolie, widely regarding as the #1 actress in the world, is considering leaving Los Angeles and moving to Cambodia.

The Fox News article gives some background on the challenges of being one of the most famous people in the world.

Quotes:

"I wouldn’t be an actress today,"

She has experienced health problems due to the stress of public scrutiny. "My body reacts very strongly to stress," Jolie said. "My blood sugar goes up and down. I suddenly had Bell’s palsy six months before my divorce."

Does not "really have a social life" in Los Angeles

"closest friends are refugees."

Jolie also elaborated on her strong relationships with her six children. "They are the closest people to me and my life, and they’re my close friends," she said. "We’re seven very different people, which is our strength."

"Of all the places in the world, Hollywood is not a healthy place."

Men of Cambodia watch out! Angelina Jolie is coming to ruin your life and take your kids!

She should move to Spain with Amber.

They don’t seem to mind taking in Hollywoods shit over there…

#1 actress? According to herself? Besides that firefighter movie a couple of years ago what has she even done worth noting lately?

#1 actress? According to herself? Besides that firefighter movie a couple of years ago what has she even done worth noting lately?

That firefighter movie was dope, though

I mean I dont like living in LA as much as I used to but id still rather be here then cambodia? Shes rich as hell and wants to go to...cambodia? Go live in spain or some other super nice country and be rich. People in hollywood are so out of touch with real life.

I mean I dont like living in LA as much as I used to but id still rather be here then cambodia? Shes rich as hell and wants to go to...cambodia? Go live in spain or some other super nice country and be rich. People in hollywood are so out of touch with real life.
Is Cambodia that bad? I always believed,when you’re rich you can live in luxury anywhere

Is Cambodia that bad? I always believed,when you’re rich you can live in luxury anywhere
It's awesome for the rich there. You don't even have to be rich for a good time there. Maybe stuff like Hagen Daz is like 20 dollars for a small tub.

Place is just really underdeveloped. The roads are kinda shitty outside of the major city. You will have two different experiences living there. It's either the rural/town life or it's the depressing city life. Oh wait there is the Chinese gambling town life too. I missed that part of the development but I have a friend who still live there. He complains about it.

I thought most A-listers in Hollywood didn't live in L.A. anyway? She's just now realizing there might be better places? Never thought she was that great an actress anyway and can't remember a movie of hers i thought was much good.

Back