Angelina Jolie plans to leave Los Angeles

She lost her importance here, so now she wants some poor farmers to swoon over her. Get gone.

thank god she's not coming to Europe.
we already have that Heard bitch

I don’t remember her talking like this before Kissinger died?!?
Cambodia eh you black widow……

widely regarding as the #1 actress in the world
by who???
Good question.

When I think of greatest Actresses of my lifetime that are still alive its Meryl Streep , Julia Roberts, Mirren,Cate Blanchett ......... I wouldn't even put Jolie in same league as Hathaway.

Now if we're talking crazy then okay Jolie may be #1

Take that skank Megan Fox with you when you go.

Thought it would say... moving to Austin

She used to be so hot.

Now, an insufferable pain in the ass

She's an attention whore otherwise she would have just gone to Cambodia.

She used to be hot in the 90's, but WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE IS GOES? She could move to Ethiopia for all i care. She would fit in there anyway.

Angelina Jolie, widely regarding as the #1 actress in the world, is considering leaving Los Angeles and moving to Cambodia.

The Fox News article gives some background on the challenges of being one of the most famous people in the world.

Quotes:

"I wouldn’t be an actress today,"

She has experienced health problems due to the stress of public scrutiny. "My body reacts very strongly to stress," Jolie said. "My blood sugar goes up and down. I suddenly had Bell’s palsy six months before my divorce."

Does not "really have a social life" in Los Angeles

"closest friends are refugees."

Jolie also elaborated on her strong relationships with her six children. "They are the closest people to me and my life, and they’re my close friends," she said. "We’re seven very different people, which is our strength."

"Of all the places in the world, Hollywood is not a healthy place."

good for her, Los Angeles has become a complete shithole over the years.

Back