Angelina Jolie plans to leave Los Angeles

I for one, am truly gutted our American treasure Brad will not be breathing the same air as her anymore.

Live with Joe Rogan, I heard he lives in paradise in Texas.

Angelina Jolie, widely regarding as the #1 actress in the world, is considering leaving Los Angeles and moving to Cambodia.

The Fox News article gives some background on the challenges of being one of the most famous people in the world.

Quotes:

"I wouldn’t be an actress today,"

She has experienced health problems due to the stress of public scrutiny. "My body reacts very strongly to stress," Jolie said. "My blood sugar goes up and down. I suddenly had Bell’s palsy six months before my divorce."

Does not "really have a social life" in Los Angeles

"closest friends are refugees."

Jolie also elaborated on her strong relationships with her six children. "They are the closest people to me and my life, and they’re my close friends," she said. "We’re seven very different people, which is our strength."

"Of all the places in the world, Hollywood is not a healthy place."

She should move to Endor & adopt an Ewok

1702280728881.png

I traveled to Cambodia multiple times.

Terrible place to live. Just really depressing.

Thailand, Vietnam or Bali? Hell yeah but Cambodia nah

<PlusJuan>

I backpacked around South East Asia for three months in the summer of 2007. Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and Singapore. Cambodia was by far the worst place I visited the whole time. Phnom Penh was not a nice city. The people were not friendly like in Thailand or Laos, and the place just had this oppressive atmosphere of despair. I would love to go back to the other countries I visited on that trip, but not Cambodia. I saw Angkor Wat, which was neat, and the Killing Fields, which was horrifying, but I have no desire to go back.

Back