Another crook COMMIE: Bernie and wife under FBI investigation

I don't understand how you can think it is jealously, that leads people to support progressive economics.

I think if you were as well read on economics, as you are on the civil war, you wouldn't ever say that again.

You say we can't afford universal HC, and free college. Both of those industries are bubbles ready to burst. The government could try and fuck it up, and couldn't do worse then the bean counters and accounting artists have done.

Trump's tax breaks, and increase in defense budget, would pay for HC, and free college.

Bernie wasn't going to come out and say he was going to pay for it on credit, anymore then trump did. If he did, he would be bad at his job.
I actually appreciate the Civil War comment and you are correct. I don't know near as much about economics.

I just can't support a system that forces successful people to support other people who aren't willing to care for themselves.

Charity should be a temporary service.

Plus, I'm for less government intervention in our lives. They interfere way too much as it is.

I don't understand how you can think it is jealously, that leads people to support progressive economics.

I think if you were as well read on economics, as you are on the civil war, you wouldn't ever say that again.

You say we can't afford universal HC, and free college. Both of those industries are bubbles ready to burst. The government could try and fuck it up, and couldn't do worse then the bean counters and accounting artists have done.

Trump's tax breaks, and increase in defense budget, would pay for HC, and free college.

Bernie wasn't going to come out and say he was going to pay for it on credit, anymore then trump did. If he did, he would be bad at his job.
Bernie did say he was going to use the tax income on the rich to facilitate health care and/or education.

Last edited:
Also true, but don't call me KORN ;_;

5bBTzUj.jpg

It’s surprising that such a beta cuck would be a crook as well?

It probably shows they’ll do anything if they can get away with it

Am I the only one tickled that an investigation into Bernie is a communism death sentence, while the same people make excuse after excuse on behalf of Trump, a man repeatedly accused of being a sexual predator who is currently under investigation for treason?

Donald Trump is one of the most evil men I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my lifetime

Siccing his followers on people, being pro-establishment, and now this... when will it end?

fixed it for you.

Bernie did say he was going to use the tax income on the rich to facilitate health care and/or education.

Sure, but as I pointed out earlier in the thread. There is a lot of wealth going to the executive and financial class, that they didn't earn, they committed fraud for it.

This is what makes the idea that Bernie wants to punish success, a strawman.

Of course this is just one aspect of a complicated topic. Another major point is that wealthy people don't consume like middle class people. It is bad for the economy to allow huge wealth inequality, at the expense of the middle class.

Shipping jobs overseas, or betting client assets on the swaps market, is not creating wealth. It is a fraudulent action, that is destructive, and should not be rewarded with fabulous wealth.

You're just now hearing about this? Welcome to a year ago when it was almost relevant to politics.

More relevant than the endless amount of horseshit investigations leveled at Trump!!

I actually appreciate the Civil War comment and you are correct. I don't know near as much about economics.

I just can't support a system that forces successful people to support other people who aren't willing to care for themselves.

Charity should be a temporary service.

Plus, I'm for less government intervention in our lives. They interfere way too much as it is.
You think the government interferes too much? Do you support Trump rolling back Obama's environmental initiatives? Do you think corporations won't mercilessly rape the land if there aren't regulations to prevent them?

Yea I’m curious too. Not sure she’ll return though. Judging by that persons post history I’ve ascertained this:

Angry
Seems racist towards whites
Prone to outbursts
Sad
You just described every American liberal.

You think the government interferes too much? Do you support Trump rolling back Obama's environmental initiatives? Do you think corporations won't mercilessly rape the land if there aren't regulations to prevent them?
I think every politician does this and I don't trust any of them. Anyone who thinks a politician cares about them is a fool.

For my personal outlook, Republicans are just more inline with my views on the world. I have a near Libertarian view on government intervention in our lives, but a Liberterian doesn't stand a chance of winning, so I vote Republican.

Personal responsibility and free speech is high on my list, so most liberal stances make me cringe.

Been reading some threads in this sub forum and I notice you and some other posters really tone down your aggressiveness when addressing a moderator.
It’s funny to watch because I know you’re holding back some wussy outburst lol
Hey come at me! I don't really moderate in here. Besides, I'm just a poster. The blue just means I have responsibilities. It doesn't mean Im some power hungry, heavy handed, loser, who will get all pissy over someone hurting my feelings and go on a ban binge.

I'm just a poster, I enjoy a debate. Anyone who knows me will confirm this. I have my opinion, and I know I am not always right.

Also, I base the majority of my opinion on my experiences, what I have witnessed, and how things affect my region.

I don't usually go on some tangent because "my party" is against it, so I am too or from something I saw on Media, which usually only gives a portion of a story,

I know what I see and I feel like I interpret human nature pretty well. My upbringing and profession have put me in situations to witness raw human emotion and living conditions.

I think every politician does this and I don't trust any of them. Anyone who thinks a politician cares about them is a fool.

For my personal outlook, Republicans are just more inline with my views on the world. I have a near Libertarian view on government intervention in our lives, but a Liberterian doesn't stand a chance of winning, so I vote Republican.

Personal responsibility and free speech is high on my list, so most liberal stances make me cringe.
Enjoy when your personal responsibility does nothing to keep your water supply from being poisoned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back