Another crook COMMIE: Bernie and wife under FBI investigation

You stupid fucking cunt. Looks like I have to explain things to the typical right wing loser like this guy.

Only you childish cowards on the Right look for a Man on a Horse...an authoritarian leader who is "purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"...Bernie is championing a cause of economic justice. You right wingers have been fucked so long and programmed so thoroughly by your economic masters that you identify with his tax cuts instead of your Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, as well as your flat wages and lost benefits.

That's what intelligent rationally self-motivated people address and as informed Americans, we align ourselves with like minded political representatives.

You right wingers just do as your told...that's why you're such sadistic fucks bc all you add to the calculus is brutish insults because you have nothing of substance to add. You're as complicated as the Sunday cartoons.

'Milk and Honey promises"...are you even conscious or are you dazed in a permanent ass-up position to make it easier for the moneyed elites to insert their dongs of domination into your quivering inviting orifices of surrender?

Trickle down, Self-regulating, winnable nuclear war, Clean Coal and on and on. You simpletons on the Right believe what you're told. That's all you do.

Now take your paranoid cowardly ramblings and get lost.
tenor.gif

You stupid fucking cunt. Looks like I have to explain things to the typical right wing loser like this guy.

Only you childish cowards on the Right look for a Man on a Horse...an authoritarian leader who is "purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"...Bernie is championing a cause of economic justice. You right wingers have been fucked so long and programmed so thoroughly by your economic masters that you identify with his tax cuts instead of your Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, as well as your flat wages and lost benefits.

That's what intelligent rationally self-motivated people address and as informed Americans, we align ourselves with like minded political representatives.

You right wingers just do as your told...that's why you're such sadistic fucks bc all you add to the calculus is brutish insults because you have nothing of substance to add. You're as complicated as the Sunday cartoons.

'Milk and Honey promises"...are you even conscious or are you dazed in a permanent ass-up position to make it easier for the moneyed elites to insert their dongs of domination into your quivering inviting orifices of surrender?

Trickle down, Self-regulating, winnable nuclear war, Clean Coal and on and on. You simpletons on the Right believe what you're told. That's all you do.

<{you!}>

Deplorabots BTFO!!!

I fucking love you cuckservative sluts who pray at teh alter of Bannon, Milo, and Shapiro. Your stupidity is only ever matched by your willingness to full-tilt your position.

I fucking love you cuckservative sluts who pray at teh alter of Bannon, Milo, and Shapiro. Your stupidity is only ever matched by your willingness to full-tilt your position.

I like your whine so much I think you should box it. Although it might be a bit too salty and sour to fetch a decent price.

What is the political party of the FBI investigators? If they are not Independent like Bernie, then this is a political witch hunt.
Also guilty until proven innocent unless underage girls are involved, then the girls are lying whores.

I'm not too terribly familiar with this, but did they default on the loan?

If she lied and they can prove it, then she should be charged. Bernie too if he's involved.

And just a side note, I can guarantee that Donald Trump has lied to guarantee loans. So if we're going to trash Bernie, we should trash Trump for doing the same stuff.

I'm not too terribly familiar with this, but did they default on the loan?

If she lied and they can prove it, then she should be charged. Bernie too if he's involved.

And just a side note, I can guarantee that Donald Trump has lied to guarantee loans. So if we're going to trash Bernie, we should trash Trump for doing the same stuff.

You don't get how neocons work. Trump was being smart and Bernie was being evil. Trump was trying to save America by keeping business alive and well at any cost. Bernie was trying to steal money to kill more babies.

Things got too real and you had to escape to the salt factory.

Well, it was like I could either make something of myself or be like you and sit here and spaz on sherdog without making any point other than you cry and spit and not contribute anything to the forum.

All his memes in the meme thread are like that.

All the right winger memes are terrible. They aren't even jokes, parody or funny in the least. Just the screechings of angry retards.

Last edited:

By economic justice, you mean handouts to deadbeats. No thanks, get a job you filthy hippie.

None of them on any side care about you. Just saying.

Plus chin up fella. I believe in you.

Back