Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

thechoice2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Not sure I understand how a guy that supposedly couldn't get elected Dog Catcher is a former mayor and two-term senator. Maybe Donny-boy needs a new writer for his insults. Sad!!

Last edited:
Obama was downgraded from POTUS to a meme in Trump tweets
> President O

I don't think I've ever seen another ego so fragile, it's like fine crystal.

The world's biggest victim, trapped in the body of the world's most powerful man.

Dude can't even get along with his own team. Sad.

The bully in chief is going to regret burning all his bridges someday.

Look at him,senile old man acting like a spoilt toddler throwing a fit.Trump is a MASSIVE fanny.

Good, fuck'em.

His office will be flooded with a thousand phone calls today.

The bully in chief is going to regret burning all his bridges someday.
Probably not.
He's seventy one now, he's avoided paying for his mistakes his ENTIRE LIFE. He'll get the same post presidency respect they all do, and his uppance will never come.
He IS the swamp.

That's it Libs. Ride Bob Corker's coattails into the White House. It's a solid strategy. The people care about Bob Corker. This will not stand.

I don't think I've ever seen another ego so fragile, it's like fine crystal.

The world's biggest victim, trapped in the body of the world's most powerful man.

Definitely seems that way . . . wish he'd spend as much effort running the country as he puts into Twitter.

@bobgeese is going to handle it personally.

He's that gay for Trump.

It's funny. The Trump bots crap on the GOP Congress in here all the time but they all run out and vote republican in midterms. Or even worse don't vote at all, but just parrot anything Trump says while complaining about the GOP at the same time.

It's funny. The Trump bots crap on the GOP Congress in here all the time but they all run out and vote republican in midterms. Or even worse don't vote at all, but just parrot anything Trump says while complaining about the GOP at the same time.
Somehow, the fact that he was BORN wealthy exempts him from taking bribes or otherwise being influenced by the possibility of acquiring more wealth

That's it Libs. Ride Bob Corker's coattails into the White House. It's a solid strategy. The people care about Bob Corker. This will not stand.

djrk5.jpg

Back