Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

[YT]rY0WxgSXdEE[/YT]

Are you happy? ARe you satisfied?

Another horsewomen bites the DUST.

And jessamyn gone, and marina gone!

HEY Shayna we gonna get you too! Another horsewmen bites the DUST.

How about fight real competition? Carmouche dominated Coenen on just 11 days notice (and only 8 months of MMA experience at the time). She also had Rousey in more trouble than all her other opponents combined. What has Correia done in comparison? The highlight of her career is winning a close decision over an old gatekeeper that was close to retiring. And she won a decision over a 3-2 Duke. What a world beater.

Good call. That was a great fight btw and the triangle was very much so a huge comeback for Marloes.

Liz is sorely underrated on these boards.

Humble pie. Maybe now she will use her extra time to train instead of talk shit on twitter. Lol at her thinking she would beat Cyborg. She be lucky if she even fights Cyborg in her career

She is fine though...but wow that lack of head movement is pretty amateurish.

I try not to take delight in the failings of others, but when it comes to the three lesser horsewomen, I can't seem to help myself. Marina cuts a cocky interview on Junkie and then gets KTFO the next day:

Amanda Bell KO's Marina

If Bethe can beat Shayna at 178......

Lol Jesus you guys are like a bunch of school girls focused on drama. OMGZZZZ a fighter that was 1-0 got knocked out!!. Let's all celebrate!

This is the only one of Ronda's teammates that will make serious noise in the Future

f585d21537913d7d9a09807c9fad6521.jpg

56a4c597aa955d8411179b8705509a6d.jpg

BowedPiercingCaterpillar.gif

get familiar with her

I agree...I like this girl

Correia will likely be following Duke to Invicta in about a year.

This is true. It's not that Correia is so good, it's that Duke is that bad. I still hope Correia beats the snot outta Shayna though. Ronda, however, wipes the floor with Correia. She not any where near Ronda's league.

People tend not to like the four horsewomen because the fact is, they are riding on Ronda's coat tails. They live with her, train with her, ride her hype, etc. Most people would have no clue who they even are if it wasn't for Ronda. I get the fact that people will talk shit to hype themselves up but when you do it while being a free loader it just makes you look pathetic. And this is why people love to see these women lose.

Last edited:
Carmouche has lost 3 of her last 4. Yet there has been no talk of her getting the boot. Unless Duke has another stinker, she is probably safe for now.

Carmouche serves a political purpose though, plus Dana wants that gay dollar. But you're probably right, Duke can likely afford at least one more loss at the moment unless it's either boring or one-sided.

Lol Jesus you guys are like a bunch of school girls focused on drama. OMGZZZZ a fighter that was 1-0 got knocked out!!. Let's all celebrate!

This is the only one of Ronda's teammates that will make serious noise in the Future

f585d21537913d7d9a09807c9fad6521.jpg

56a4c597aa955d8411179b8705509a6d.jpg

BowedPiercingCaterpillar.gif

get familiar with her

This girl looks charming.

hahaha. women, when will they learn? she said over a year ago 'give her 12 months' and she'd beat cyborg. plus she's an absolute ****.

lololo

Back