Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

I see that you are claiming that Bethe and Pena aren't "much of a step up" from the existing crowd Ronda has. I'm interested how you justify that, considering that Bethe and Juliana have fought two "horsewomen", and beat them. Could you pick better names than those two? Maybe. But someone who handily beat someone else (not by fluke) seems to be a clear step up in my book.
A clear step up from what? According to a lot of MMA fans, Duke and Baszler are trash and neither belongs in the UFC. So how is beating them some great accomplishment? The funniest thing is that Correia would lose to women like Nunes, Murphy, and Carmouche. Should Ronda then kick her out for one of them?

Agree 110%

Anyone that says that Pena hasn't done anything special over those other girls needs their head examined.

The fact that WMMA is so thin with fighters to begin with, it is easy to watch one girl fight and know she is above and beyond the other competition.
Davis choked Baszler unconscious last year, and she's a can according to many fans on this board. Pena finishes Baszler on TUF a few months later, and suddenly she's some awesome prospect. Funny how that works.

I agree

Wmma is horrible and most of the fighters suck

No wonder Ronda loves to fight and wants another fight, if I was fighting people who literally came of the Canada streets I'll be jumping at the chance to get paid
Says the Wand fan. A dude who padded his record fighting pro wrestlers.

whoa, what's with the amount of hate on these girls?

they all talk a tremendous amount of shit about how excellent they are constantly only to get pummeled. ronda backs up her noise the other three shuld just stay quiet until they win a fight worth bragging about.

He did win the world combat sambo championships three times. I don't know how deep the talent pool is for combat sambo is, but I imagine you don't win something like that without a lot of hard work. Dude had skills, and was a serious opponent for any HW back in the day. I would say he is more of a underachiever than a nothing special fighter.
Aleks may have been talented, but he had absolutely no work ethic. Fedor has talked about this in quite a few interviews. You can tell he only puts up with the guy because he's his brother. More of an obligation than anything.

Her opponent seems to have a powerful striking. There is no much rotation in the torso or hips in the left hook that started it; thrown mostly from the shoulder. She should fight Ronda. Maybe she can be called "the horse hunter."

they all talk a tremendous amount of shit about how excellent they are constantly only to get pummeled. ronda backs up her noise the other three shuld just stay quiet until they win a fight worth bragging about.

To be fair, Duke has never been much of a braggart. She just unfortunately is associated with three women who usually are.

None of the 4 have any stand up game, and geez Marina is so ugly. She needs a nose job and weight watchers.

She was putting the world on notice.....

[YT]ci4GTKKWtX8[/YT]

Seriously, why is Ronda hanging out with these losers?

At least they're named after a Metallica song.

Not true. Duke was cocky going into the Nakamoto fight. Made squite a few comments that really pissed Miriam off...

http://www.examiner.com/article/mir...n-duke-lacks-integrity-and-is-not-very-honest

I don't see anything in the article you provided where Duke was being arrogant. I think Nakamoto's response had to more with it being overturned, and as pointed out, it was a recommendation made by the referee and not Duke. The most offensive thing that Duke said was she had good stand-up, which is by no means offensive or disrespectful. To be honest, though, I didn't follow that event whatsoever.

It appears the 3 lackeys are having their own competition among themselves as to who can be the most annoying, pathetic and unintentionally funny. It's still a 3 way tie at this point. The pressure is on Shayna to be as annoying and unintentionally funny as we know she can be.

Last edited:
I don't see anything in the article you provided where Duke was being arrogant. I think Nakamoto's response had to more with it being overturned, and as pointed out, it was a recommendation made by the referee and not Duke. The most offensive thing that Duke said was she had good stand-up, which is by no means offensive or disrespectful. To be honest, though, I didn't follow that event whatsoever.
Duke said beforehand that she could stand with Nakamoto, and that she wouldn't necessarily need to take the fight to the ground. Then got destroyed at her own strength, and acted like it was only because of the illegal knee. When it was obvious she was thoroughly outclassed from start to finish (all two minutes of it).

Is this the article in which Miriam called Duke a fucking idiot because Duke said that she had world class standup game like Miriam ? ( Can't open the link now, shitty mobile internet ftw )
Yep. Duke was extremely high on herself going into that fight. Don't know where she got the idea she was in the same stratosphere when it came to Muay Thai.

They need to drop the gimmick, they all have seemed to have been losing since they have been promoting themselves as the "Four horsewomen". (Minus Ronda of course)

Lol Jesus you guys are like a bunch of school girls focused on drama. OMGZZZZ a fighter that was 1-0 got knocked out!!. Let's all celebrate!

This is the only one of Ronda's teammates that will make serious noise in the Future

f585d21537913d7d9a09807c9fad6521.jpg

56a4c597aa955d8411179b8705509a6d.jpg

BowedPiercingCaterpillar.gif

get familiar with her

Back