Another Horsewoman Bites the Dust

I think it is obvious that Ronda made Edmund & not the other way around.
Duke looked better before she got involved with them.
Lets see how Shayna does. Hopefully they all lose & this "horsewomen" crap goes away

whoa, what's with the amount of hate on these girls?

whoa, what's with the amount of hate on these girls?

Outside of Duke, they talk as if they are the baddest of bad. Marina acted pretty crappy on TUF too.
When people like that fail, it gets brought up.

Is Ronda the only one left now? She needs to recruit better stablemates like Bethe and Pena.
Correia barely beat Kedzie when she had one foot in retirement. She probably loses to everybody in the top 10 (and quite a few out if it).

As far as Pena, her best win is Baszler. A woman that everybody claims is garbage and not good enough to be in the UFC.

Doesn't sound like much of a step up from the group she already has.

I guess she has never heard of head movement.

Correia barely beat Kedzie when she had one foot in retirement. She probably loses to everybody in the top 10 (and quite a few out if it).

As far as Pena, her best win is Baszler. A woman that everybody claims is garbage and not good enough to be in the UFC.

Doesn't sound like much of a step up from the group she already has.

And here come the white knights....

Outside of Duke, they talk as if they are the baddest of bad. Marina acted pretty !@#$%^&* on TUF too.
When people like that fail, it gets brought up.
Meh. Pena has bragged that she will beat Ronda. When the best win in her career is Baszler. A woman that everybody here says sucks.

Its now Rhonda and the 3 Stoogettes.

And here come the white knights....
Don't call me a white knight because you don't like the truth. Correia has beaten nobody worthy in her career. Based on how this board feels about Baszler, the same thing is true of Pena. So why should Ronda want to ditch her buddies for them?

Lets see how Shayna does. Hopefully they all lose & this "horsewomen" crap goes away

I was just thinking this, duke and ellenburgers striking both seemed to have regressed since training their

LOL

I got Betche over derp next.

gonna be funny to see them all lose. I wonder how many loses wmma fighters can lose in UFC before the axe? the tall one is well on her way out
Carmouche has lost 3 of her last 4. Yet there has been no talk of her getting the boot. Unless Duke has another stinker, she is probably safe for now.

LargeGrimFossa.gif

These horsewomen are dropping like flies.

i agree, all edmond has is rousey.

he was just a nobody with a mural of himself on the wall before she showed up. Imagine what rousey would be like in a real camp.

Ellenberger really showed us some great moves when he switched to edmonds camp.

I was just thinking this, duke and ellenburgers striking both seemed to have regressed since training their

He trains them hard & comes across like a dedicated coach, but outside of Ronda has he made a real positive addition to any fighter?
I am actually asking that seriously. Plenty of Sherdoggers know more than I do about who is in his camp & their skillset.

Back