Another opinion, but a better one

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
Based on this

Thick long beards and long hair should 100% be allowed on a fight night.
But, there is a but...
If you decide to look like a homeless person, your opponent should have the right to pull out your unwashed hair or beard, to rip them off and leave you in pain.
Grab him by the beard and fill the room with uppercuts.. or knees - 100% legal.

1710147442253.jpeg

What if I'm fighting some Gabriel Gonzaga or Brian Ebersole caveman looking mofo, am allowed to grab on to their chest or back hair to use as leverage for my submissions?

Hmmmmm

Well I see you really were after intelligent conversation.

Good.

So, if it’s good to be attacked, is it good to attack WITH?

What if you grew it as long as a whip?

7cce1b5e3267e5a4c33eaea086131711.jpg

Really, rules on facial hair? Fuck off... seriously.

Get a life.

beards are gross. just think about is how much sweat, food, beard products, and bacteria in there
They don't look good, they don't feel good, they make you look old, and unkempt.

Hmmmmm

Well I see you really were after intelligent conversation.

Good.

So, if it’s good to be attacked, is it good to attack WITH?

What if you grew it as long as a whip?

7cce1b5e3267e5a4c33eaea086131711.jpg

As long as you don't aim for the eyes, like Jones, it should be legal to whip your opponent. Or sub him via whip choke.

Relax, If you didn't feel manly enough, you'd grow a beard you too.

beards are gross. just think about is how much sweat, food, beard products, and bacteria in there
They don't look good, they don't feel good, they make you look old, and unkempt.
When I was younger I felt this way. Now still do for really big beards but also only shave like once a month now too lol. You get lazy when you hit 40 and often find yourself looking homeless with the face fur, lack of monthly haircuts, propensity for wearing dirty shirts at home, etc etc

When I was younger I felt this way. Now still do for really big beards but also only shave like once a month now too lol. You get lazy when you hit 40 and often find yourself looking homeless with the face fur, lack of monthly haircuts, propensity for wearing dirty shirts at home, etc etc

You’re only as old as you let yourself feel. its the little things bro. Take care of your body- internally and externally- the best you can.

Based on this

Thick long beards and long hair should 100% be allowed on a fight night.
But, there is a but...
If you decide to look like a homeless person, your opponent should have the right to pull out your unwashed hair or beard, to rip them off and leave you in pain.
Grab him by the beard and fill the room with uppercuts.. or knees - 100% legal.

View attachment 1034152

You can't pull hair, why the fuck would you be allowed to pull a beard?
You really didn't think this through sir.

I imagine the kind of guy who pulls hair, of think thats entertaining or cool of that it should be done, probably beats his wife and acts like a border line sexual predator with his daughters friends - and probably the daughter too.

You’re only as old as you let yourself feel. it’s the little things bro. Take care of your body- internally and externally- the best you can.
No doubt. I have to now because my liver is damaged lol. Definitely don’t feel old though, just a lot lazier.

Back