My Opinion

Tell me why you feel this way.
I was just watching the last Dustin fight. I think a Roy Nelson, or every other heavily bearded fighter who can hide where their chin is actually is especially during a fight as an unfair advantage. Poirier came in clean cut with no facial hair, which is much a easier to target. With the long hair a guy like like Chito or say Guida are going to be harder to target their face. Not trying to argue. Just a thought.

You know what I'm saying buddy. C'mon. It just seems like a cheap advantage.
It's not lol.

Look at what Dustin just did to Benoit

Or grow a beard and get your buddy to push you in the face, then shave it and get him to punch you again. Then you will really know.

giphy.gif

It's not lol.

Look at what Dustin just did to Benoit

Or grow a beard and get your buddy to push you in the face, then shave it and get him to punch you again. Then you will really know.
Um ok?

I was just watching the last Dustin fight. I think a Roy Nelson, or every other heavily bearded fighter who can hide where their chin is actually is especially during a fight as an unfair advantage. Poirier came in clean cut with no facial hair, which is much a easier to target. With the long hair a guy like like Chito or say Guida are going to be harder to target their face. Not trying to argue. Just a thought.
I find grappling easier when they have a heard for me personally. Makes choking easier because of friction

Back