*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Kinda sounds like you have CTE. Your memory is shit, you can't seem to read, and you can't seem to regulate your emotions either. Did you also get your head punched off by Anthony Joshua recently?

He got a lot more money to get CTE from Joshua that he would have to get choked out by Jones, so like I said, having fled the sport ended up making him more money

Y
Kinda sounds like you have CTE. Your memory is shit, you can't seem to read, and you can't seem to regulate your emotions either. Did you also get your head punched off by Anthony Joshua recently?

He got a lot more money to get CTE from Joshua that he would have to get choked out by Jones, so like I said, having fled the sport ended up making him more money

My emotions are fine, you won’t catch me hating on another man for having success. Bro don’t be so angry all the time, the way you talk it’s as if Francis fucked your wife. You’re clearly upset about something. It’s ok

That was what I was expecting to happen in the Fury fight.
I guess 20 million is worth it. I think this sort of knockout would have happened to Francis in MMA too by now if he kept fighting and trying to defend his belt.

Maybe not as clean.. but Frank has always been very hittable and I never thought of his striking as super technical or defensively sound. I'm surprised he had so much success against Fury.

Good for him for making his money I guess.

I mean honestly he was super wild in mma, in boxing he is actually way more technical. The gane fight showed growth with his grappling

As expected but Ref should’ve never let the fight continue after the second knock down

I personally think AJ should’ve followed up with a hammerfist.

<{titihmm}>

KO.jpg

Without suckers, JP doesn’t exist. Bisping saying the quiet part out loud. Yes Francis should definitely take a dive for another $4M.
#badforthesport

Last edited:
Actually you know what this would be a real test but in these crazy times its not outside the realm of possibility. Francis could seriously hurt him though and is too close to his age so I dont see it happening.

It would funny af to see Jake do this...
mUfSkZH.gif
Jake Paul is not a world champion or a HW in boxing so no he couldnt do that. If Fury couldnt then a smaller youtuber would not be able to.

Back