*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

I love your normal posts dude, and while i agree with everything in this one, Fury isn't even in the top 10 HWs of all time, nevermind being the GOAT.
I'm no expert, when it comes to Boxing I'm an utter casual

This was just like like Francis vs Stipe all over again. Francis just came out wild, ignored his coaches and didn't respect AJ's power. Next time he needs to be more methodical and fight at a slower pace.

I can agree with this. At the very least Frank came in with a poor gameplan. His only goal early should have been to run run run.

Francis isn’t going to shag you, pal. Give it a rest.

And blowing Dana isnt going to make him come rescue you from your shift at the local corner store.

Ngannou I will admit now is not good enough to be a great boxer. He simply doesn't have the tools, meaning speed, quickness and movement. He's too easy of a target, too predictable. But don't get me wrong I wanted him to win, but I just have to be honest he's not built to be an elite boxer.

The fight with Fury was just a smoke screen an anomaly.

But anyways Ngannou will be fine, he made more money than he can ever imagine. Good on him. He can retire if he wants.

Disagree. Francis does have the physical tools, just not the skills and experience.

Maybe now the whole "Francis in boxing" experiment has run its course and we are all bored of this now?

The moment he turned southpaw, I knew it was all over. That kind of bullshit might work in MMA to protect an injured lead leg, but in boxing it just leaves you wide open for a right hand puncher if you don't know what you're doing.

Ngannou getting knocked on his ass for probably the first time in his life shattered all his confidence and it was just a matter of time after that. Even Joshua looked like he was sorry for what he was about to do to the poor guy.

It was Absolute madness! Most boxers don’t change stance or switch hit because they don’t have the ability to fight at that level in both stances

One more thing about Hrgović Zhang...what is your reasoning..I really don't get it..like what are people like you thinking saying such naive things? I'm interested...like go watch the fight...it was an UD no controversy...7 rounds go CLEARLY to Hrgović..like no way you can give them Zhang...so being very generous to Zhang you can give him 5 rounds...so HOW??? What the hell are people like you watching or thinking when giving opinions like that?... I know that Hrgović did look bad and erratic at times..and people did expect him to demolish Zhang( they didn't know how good he was)...like tonight's parker win against Zhang..that is controversial ..but the Hrgovic one is clear..and still some still call it controversal... HOW?...HOOOW? Explain..

It was absolutely controversial. Have you even seen it? You know Zhang scored a knockdown, right? And that Hrg was almost stopped?

I mean, just google the fight. All you'll see is people saying Zhang won.

He didn't .. Zhang was saved by the bell...if you think that was a gift .you don't know what you are talking about...Hrgović did look bad...but at his worst night he beat Zhang clearly...but I see this narrative online...guess too much Chinese bots pushing...and well most people don't know what they are watching anyway...

You clearly don't if you think that decision wasn't controversial.

He could have listened to every boxing coach on the planet, he sucks at boxing and got his fucking ass beat. Keep on crying Francis lovers it's making me smile.

No, fury match exposed that francis is vulnerable to the hard straight right.

End of story.

Francis is still king.

MMA standup vs Boxing is very different. Francis is a beast but Joshua is a top tier boxer and did what he needed too. Francis made his money, congrats. Let's hit the PFL and win an MMA match. Hopefully this KO isn't the beginning of more, which seems to happen once you get clipped like this.

The moment he turned southpaw, I knew it was all over. That kind of bullshit might work in MMA to protect an injured lead leg, but in boxing it just leaves you wide open for a right hand puncher if you don't know what you're doing.

Ngannou getting knocked on his ass for probably the first time in his life shattered all his confidence and it was just a matter of time after that. Even Joshua looked like he was sorry for what he was about to do to the poor guy.

Did look like if he dies he dies moment.

Disagree. Francis does have the physical tools, just not the skills and experience.

I don't think so, experience is one thing yes. But the skills no, he's not fluid enough to be an elite boxer. He's too plodding, sluggish and predictable.

Now can we have Iron Mike kill that Paul kid? Asking for a friend.

It's spelt "would have" and it's "Connor" not "Conor". You should wish for spelling lessons instead.

You would be sitting next to me in the lessons, dumb ass
Grammar notsees are one of the lowest forms of life lol

Now I hope you have a nice day

.... see how stupid the logic on the other side sounded?

Back