*** Anthony Joshua vs. Francis Ngannou Aftermath Discussion MEGA THREAD ***

Lmao this has been debunked so many times I’m just gonna post this every time.

Money demands were the supposed reason for Jones’ publicized beef with Dana White in May 2020. White claimed that Jones wanted “Deontay Wilder money” in the form of $30 million to fight Francis Ngannou. Jones then called Dana White a “f—ng liar” and asked to be released from his UFC contract.
Listen, I can sit here all day and tell you what ‘show me the money’ means. I tell you guys all the time, you can say you want to fight somebody, but do you really want to?”-Dana white

LMAO! Do you know what "debunk" means?

You posted a quote regarding Jones negotiating for a payday.

You realize Francis QUIT the UFC when offered to fight Jones?

He quit, left MMA instead of fighting Jones.

Francis could've just stayed in the UFC knocking out guys like Tuivasa, Spivak and Volkov every 3rd month under a minute without receiving a scratch (talk about low risk-reward).

The only guys who could give him some problems are Aspinall and Jones (and maybe Pavlovich), but if he catches them it's probably game over.

Now his whole intimidation factor and legacy has been rocked.

I do think Fury owes him a rematch tho to see if it was a fluke or just good matchup for Ngannou.

No, he didn’t. You’re a mark and you are swallowing the hype.
His reported payout for the AJ fight was 20 million. Not a chance in hell he made that in the UFC with only 1 title defense.

And wtf has Overeem been d-riding Ngannou so much lately? It's super weird.

If Miragliotta hadn't intervened after Ngannou threw a hammerfist on lights out Overeem, Ngannou would have hammerfisted Overeem all the way to the morgue.

It was scary to see how Ngannou wanted to kill the man.

I'm sure Big Frank regrets having to compete for uncle dana's $50k fight bonus in the UFC.
Dana White Greedy.jpg

There's 2 things I don't get.
1. How can people celebrate that loss like it's their own personal victory and they contributed something?
2. How can people glaze a bald fraud like there's no tomorrow?
uh weren't the drones praising "le honorable savior of mma" francis after losing against fury and treating his payday like their personal victory doing the exact same thing?

Reactions: lsa
And wtf has Overeem been d-riding Ngannou so much lately? It's super weird.

If Miragliotta hadn't intervened after Ngannou threw a hammerfist on lights out Overeem, Ngannou would have hammerfisted Overeem all the way to the morgue.

It was scary to see how Ngannou wanted to kill the man.
I think overeem is d riding Ngannou because he wants a huge pfl contract fight rematch.

One issue Ngannou did was sign either PFL. Ngannou should have just boxed. Get the boxing out of system. Fight fury and AJ. Make huge pay days then some crawling back to the ufc. But who knows. I think Ngannou wants to stay in boxing and both Deontay Wilder and Ngannou are coming off losses. I'd like to see that one. It would be wild. Even if it just lasts a round or two.

One issue Ngannou did was sign either PFL. Ngannou should have just boxed. Get the boxing out of system. Fight fury and AJ. Make huge pay days then some crawling back to the ufc. But who knows. I think Ngannou wants to stay in boxing and both Deontay Wilder and Ngannou are coming off losses. I'd like to see that one. It would be wild. Even if it just lasts a round or two.
It wouldn't be a main event. It's a 38 year old who's lost 3 of his last 4 against a guy who's 0-2 and just got decapitated in 4 minutes.

Not much point in Francis boxing again for a smaller payday. Of the 5 non jabs Joshua landed, 2 knocked him down and put him in a coma with another, and Wilder is a bigger puncher than that. Not worth the likelihood of being put in a coma again to be the 4th fight down for 6 figures. It's pretty much retire or maybe fight that guy in PFL if he wants to keep going.

Of course it fucking was. No one thinks he lost to fury. That shit was amazing. That will be remembered for a long time. Unlike all the ingrates in here who pretend to be mma fans, I'm extremely proud of him
I am proud of him because he parlayed his success as the UFC HW Champ into an impressive performance against the current Boxing HW Champ, but he himself didn't do it for MMA the sport, he did it for himself. So while I am happy for him I am also not sad he got blasted because he has always wanted to be a Boxer and clearly never really gave a shit about MMA, only when talking shit towards Fury did he bring up the hamstrung rules pillow fist is fought under.

Back