Antifa posting identities of all ICE workers

Oh no, ANTIFA used LinkedIn!

It's super effective!!

I mean isn’t that easily accessible info anyways if it’s on LinkedIn?

These commies and their shenanigans

It's not like ICE is the gestapo or something. The people they round up know the consequences of crossing the border illegally. I know I'm jumping the conclusions a little bit here, but this is kind of a shitty thing to do. The Cartels put bounties on the heads of border patrol agents, so this could potentially put these people and their families in danger. It is already public info though so...

giphy.gif

He sounds like a noob Haxxor.
This information is already available online to everyone.
It's not useful to their rebellion cause.

So some blue haired vegan in a flyover state compiled already publicly available info that people willingly have chosen to share on a social networking site?

<SelenaWow><22><GSPWoah>

It's not like ICE is the gestapo or something. The people they round up no the consequences of crossing the border illegally. I know I'm jumping the conclusions a little bit here, but this is kind of a shitty thing to do. The Cartels put bounties on the heads of border patrol agents, so this could potentially put these people and their families in danger.

If a cartel wanted to put a hit on an ICE agent, do you really think having to get on LinkedIn would be a huge barrier to them?

It's not like ICE is the gestapo or something. The people they round up no the consequences of crossing the border illegally. I know I'm jumping the conclusions a little bit here, but this is kind of a shitty thing to do. The Cartels put bounties on the heads of border patrol agents, so this could potentially put these people and their families in danger.

My gangster movie knowledge tells me that cartels putting bounties on the heads of border patrol agents would ultimately slow their flow of product since offing an agent would significantly increase police presence and with Trump maybe a visit from seal team six if they fuck around

It's not like ICE is the gestapo or something. The people they round up know the consequences of crossing the border illegally. I know I'm jumping the conclusions a little bit here, but this is kind of a shitty thing to do. The Cartels put bounties on the heads of border patrol agents, so this could potentially put these people and their families in danger. It is already public info though so...

giphy.gif
We need a Zakk Wylde smiley.

If a cartel wanted to put a hit on an ICE agent, do you really think having to get on LinkedIn would be a huge barrier to them?

Like I said it's already public info, so it's not a big deal.

Antifa is a tremendous collection misfits and idiots. They live in a fantasy world where they are some kind of freedom fighters, but everyone else just sees a bunch of dorks trying to fit in.

Antifa is a tremendous collection misfits and idiots. They live in a fantasy world where they are some kind of freedom fighters, but everyone else just sees a bunch of dorks trying to fit in.

The new unite the right movement that was just announced is retarded. But now that it is official, one can only hope it leads to an eventual clash between the Unite the Right, the ANTIFAs, and let's throw in some of the DC gangs for good fun. I THINK PG county is still ahead of Baltimore County in terms of murders and violent crime.

That would be good TV. So long as the various Smithsonian museums take no damage.

I would hurt one if they harassed me for attending a Trump rally or something. I attended a Bernie rally, and same goes the other way. I know which one is more likely though, and I'm not going to lie about it.

I doubt anyone who does anything for ICE that requires their identity to be protected puts that they work for ICE on LinkedIn.

Congratulations, you found the identities of a public of human resources personnel, accountants, policy analysts, and agents that are doing beat-cop duties. Antifa just wasted a bunch of time in exchange for a headline that means virtually nothing.

I doubt anyone who does anything for ICE that requires their identity to be protected puts that they work for ICE on LinkedIn.

Congratulations, you found the identities of a public of human resources personnel, accountants, policy analysts, and agents that are doing beat-cop duties. Antifa just wasted a bunch of time in exchange for a headline that means virtually nothing.
At least it helps to illustrate what assholes they are.

The new unite the right movement that was just announced is retarded. But now that it is official, one can only hope it leads to an eventual clash between the Unite the Right, the ANTIFAs, and let's throw in some of the DC gangs for good fun. I THINK PG county is still ahead of Baltimore County in terms of murders and violent crime.

That would be good TV. So long as the various Smithsonian museums take no damage.

Yeah, the loser vs loser clashes are hilarious as long as nobody gets seriously hurt. They should just organize one on one fistfights to avoid the destruction of property and loss of life.

I would hurt one if they harassed me for attending a Trump rally or something. I attended a Bernie rally, and same goes the other way. I know which one is more likely though, and I'm not going to lie about it.

You know, this forum seems to have a very strict "don't hit people" lean. I agree that it's best to be respectable and have discussions, but people also should not be in your personal space or shouting crazy stuff at you in public. I'm not nearly as morally opposed to assholes getting knocked out for unacceptable public behavior as most of this forum appears to be.

Back