Any preppers in here?

I have some changes of clothes, TP, windshield washer fluid, a raincoat, a warmer coat, jumper cables, two umbrellas, a SOG hatchet, a kabar knife and other stuff in my car.

I should probably get some water for the house though. I do have a generator.

Outside of living in a rural area on an island and owning guns I'd be fucked.

Not a prepper but I will eventually move to a rural area and live somewhat off the grid. Mostly because it is fun.

Solar power
Generators
Farming
And some guns

I've got about 5 freezed dried dinners, a pack of turkey jerky, and a machete. That should do it.

thid thread is to find out who is crazy. which one of you guys prepped for y2k lol

I am going to by food rations that last 90 days. They sell them online. After the 90 days, Ill just use my gun to kill myself.

Of course in terms of location, most of you are screwed just by population density and degree of isolation. Depending on what exactly you are "prepping" for I guess.

Right...

Thats why the most atheist country in the world, China, is also the most POLLUTED country in the world.

I'm not going to parse through your usual conjecture. China is polluted because they do not have an EPA and manufacture nearly everything for the entire world because of their non-existent labor laws. Atheists value this life more than theists because it's the only life there is. Christians gladly destroy the environment because they secretly want the world to end so they can can kiss the feet of hippy Jesus or whatever you want to do for eternity.

False equivalence. That's your whole motif.

Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Iceland? What is the take away from those countries? Less theism = better everything.

I'm not going to parse through your usual conjecture. China is polluted because they do not have an EPA and manufacture nearly everything for the entire world because of their non-existent labor laws. Atheists value this life more than theists because it's the only life there is. Christians gladly destroy the environment because they secretly want the world to end so they can can kiss the feet of hippy Jesus or whatever you want to do for eternity.

False equivalence. That's your whole motif.

Finland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Japan, Iceland? What is the take away from those countries? Less theism = better everything.

I have said this before ValidArmani should just create his own thread about anti Atheism so does not derail threads.

We should make a list from what we can learn from the invalid Valid.

1.Internet Atheists are the biggest threat.
2.Atheism leads to materialism and genocide
3.Atheists causes massive polution.

My favorite

Atheists are worst than Muslim fundamentalists.

Ever notice preppers are the last people you wanna repopulate the planet after some zombie apocalypse.

Can you immagine the religious nuts and their guns they might ennact their own holy judgements based on their beleifs.

"Lets kill the Atheists Atheism causes asteroid impacts because Polpot"

Haven't you notice every big natural disasters this biggots come out of the woodwork and make anouncements on their radios that the disaster was caused by sin?

Just in my country after Typhoon haiyan struck the fucking Arabs said we deserved the typhoon because we are not Muslims.

While the Catholics blamed the use of contraception like condoms.

The Protestants blamed the Catholics for being pagans.

The good thing the religious nuts are very few and the violent religitards are even fewer.

In a major global crisis I can see things getting ugly very fast.

Any of you guys preppers in here? Not talking about a few spare batteries for a flashlight for your occasional storm or power outage but I'm talking about financial crisis, anarchy type preppers? While the current state of the U.S. isn't horrible I would say the chance of things going down quickly is there.

Myself i have some guns and a week or two worth of water and canned goods and what not. I figure where I'm located would be the last place I'd want to stay in case of an emergency.

What about you guys?

****Mods I wasn't sure if I should post in mayberry or warroom but I kinda like the warroom. Feel free to move if you wish though***

Lt. Colonel Hal Moore: I think you oughta get yourself an M-16.

Sergeant Major Basil Plumley: Sir, if the time comes I need one, there'll be plenty lying on the ground.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0277434/quotes

This is why I'm not prepping. I guess I'm prepping by eating less and fasting more. And purifying my soul of fear and other negative emotions.

"Blessed those who are meek for they shall inherit the land"

I just hold the opinion that most preppers who are afraid for government take over are really naive about what kind of fight they can put up with. I mean these people can easily be caught off guard or have their home droned. And anyone can be caught off guard by a SWAT style team.

In any case most are Christians and they should look forward to their deaths and oppression as it means their messiah will come back to make the world whole/safe/loving again. Or so they claim even though Jesus is really the devil.

In truth most of these rightwingers I feel are just deeply disturbed people. If they are living in the USA then they are fools thinking they are safe. They should try and move to some remote parts of Africa, South America, Far Eastern Europe, Far Northern Europe, or like freaking Australia or NewZZeazzealand or remote parts of Central Asia.

What Jesus is the devil are you being sarcastic? or serious?

Most preppers are at least a little bit crazy. But in watching doomsday preppers and a bunch of whack jobs on youtube I have gotten a lot of ideas that can be put towards self-sufficiency and disaster preparedness. We get tornadoes and ice storms that routinely take out parts of the grid, i'm not going to be one of those people who is sleeping on a cot in a school gymnasium.
When we bought our current house the first thing we did was install a wood burning stove and quickly acquire a couple of cords of wood. Two days later an ice storm took out the electricity in the area and it dropped to -20. No fucks were given in my toasty warm house. That is my idea of prepping, not preparing for the total collapse of anything, but being ready when things go wrong, because they always do.

What Jesus is the devil are you being sarcastic? or serious?
He's citing the nonsense that is written in Revelation.

You read that correct. The first cool Jesus that comes to earth is a decoy. lol Lucifer is always referred to as the brightest star and Jesus as the light but in Revelation the references start getting crossed up.

Revelation 22:16 Embed 16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

Last edited:
He's citing the nonsense that is written in Revelation.

You read that correct. The first cool Jesus that comes to earth is a decoy. lol Lucifer is always referred to as the brightest star and Jesus as the light but in Revelation the references start getting crossed up.

Revelation 22:16 Embed 16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.

Man the Bible is such a poorly written book.

I wonder why they love citing astronomical references like the Morning star.

Is it possible that the Bibble came from Pagan star worshippers?

Man the Bible is such a poorly written book.

I wonder why they love citing astronomical references like the Morning star.

Is it possible that the Bibble came from Pagan star worshippers?
Certainly possible. There is a theory the author of Revelation (John) was hallucinating the whole time he wrote Revelation. It's in incoherent mess.

Certainly possible. There is a theory the author of Revelation (John) was hallucinating the whole time he wrote Revelation. It's in incoherent mess.

In China the Tarim mummies have been found to have hallucinogenic mushrooms and weed inside their pockets.
And those psrticular Mummies are known to be shamans.

So its not a stretched that the early desert nomads are high from some drug like saturated camel fart when they came up with these desert religions.

Abraham could be a fucking incestous Pedophile for all we know he probably fingered Isaac unti God told him to stop.

Right...

Thats why the most atheist country in the world, China, is also the most POLLUTED country in the world.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/11/pollution-crisis-is-choking-the-chinese-economy.html

http://www.earthporm.com/23-shocking-photos-reveal-bad-chinas-pollution-problem-become/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_in_China

Atheists must sure love the enviroment!
Oh snap, I guess us crazy christians must be controlling the chinese government or something!

Oh yeah you're completely right about atheists caring about economic imbalances!
Thats why atheists created MARXISM with good ole militant atheism built right in to provide the masses with equal economic outcomes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist–Leninist_atheism

And this led to...

- Totalitarianism
- Genocide of religious people
- Killing of anybody who disagreed with the government or anybody who was ACCUSED of doing so...
- Secret police
- Tyrannical atheist governments
- Destruction of human rights
- Destruction of freedom of speech
- Cold War which almost led to Nuclear annihilation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_atheism

So yeah I'll pass on your worldly utopia Smithwick.
Using China as an example??? WTF?? I stopped reading right there.

I have said this before ValidArmani should just create his own thread about anti Atheism so does not derail threads.

We should make a list from what we can learn from the invalid Valid.

1.Internet Atheists are the biggest threat.
2.Atheism leads to materialism and genocide
3.Atheists causes massive polution.

My favorite

Atheists are worst than Muslim fundamentalists.

Supposedly atheists make up only 16% of the worlds belief. With that notion that means 84% of the rest of the world believe in a Creator. Hard to testify against or discredit almost 6 billion people.

Back