Any word?

Poirierfan

Cajun Couyon
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do any mods know if they'll have some patch's coming to fix the mobile rendition of the site, or are we just stuck with this? So much that made this site user friendly has completely vanished for us mobile users. I don't even care to look at the threads anymore.

Last edited:
Its much better on PC

my only two gripes are you should be able to switch pages in a thread at the top and the bottom of the thread its a pain having to scroll down if you are near the top.

and the like button needs to change color when we like a post so we know when we have liked that post already. Can't honestly expect us to remember every like we give.

Its much better on PC

my only two gripes are you should be able to switch pages in a thread at the top and the bottom of the thread its a pain having to scroll down if you are near the top.

and the like button needs to change color when we like a post so we know when we have liked that post already. Can't honestly expect us to remember every like we give.
Yes, the page number at the top being no more is a big one.

I was travelling abroad without my primary phone this week, and decided to take a break from sherdog and other non essential internet usage. To see this when I return is hard to get used to...

One of the mods said it’s not the final version. And yeah, mobile is absolutely horrendous. I never could get my in gif to post on mobile. I had to fuck around and finally used my laptop to post it yesterday.

Couldn’t post any gifs or anything without saving it to my gallery on mobile first.

Whomever the charlatan is that they’re paying for this is not very good. Even worse that the UFC site.

Brutal.

One of the mods said it’s not the final version. And yeah, mobile is absolutely horrendous. I never could get my in gif to post on mobile. I had to fuck around and finally used my laptop to post it yesterday.

Couldn’t post any gifs or anything without saving it to my gallery on mobile first.

Whomever the charlatan is that they’re paying for this is not very good. Even worse that the UFC site.

Brutal.
IMG_20231004_081904_01.gif

Back