Any word?

Its very hard to use on mobile, the text is so small, I can barely see it lol. Its much easier on my laptop as the screen is 16 inches, but my phone is only 5.5'' inches and the text is incredibly small. I'm getting old now and my vision is not what it once was, so I'm just squinting at everything.

Think I'll only be using the forums on my laptop from now on.

I know I don't have the best eyesight, but I could certainly read it clearer on my phone prior to the change

Considering some of the pointless shit that's been made into banners at the top of every page before you'd think there could be some kind of announcement or update. The communication on the 'upgrade' has been shocking.

Its very hard to use on mobile, the text is so small, I can barely see it lol. Its much easier on my laptop as the screen is 16 inches, but my phone is only 5.5'' inches and the text is incredibly small. I'm getting old now and my vision is not what it once was, so I'm just squinting at everything.

Think I'll only be using the forums on my laptop from now on.

I know I don't have the best eyesight, but I could certainly read it clearer on my phone prior to the change

Im not sure they thought this all the way through before implementing this "upgrade" sir.

Even something as simple the "like" button...not sure how you mess that up, but they did.

86lsi4.jpg

Im not sure they thought this all the way through before implementing this "upgrade" sir.

Even something as simple the "like" button...not sure how you mess that up, but they did.
Yeah they needed to test it out on people and get feedback before such a big change.

It seems like the person who designed it is probably young and has perfect crisp eyesight. It was not designed for older folk like myself for mobile use haha. I can barely see it, the text is incredibly small.

The Laptop its ok because the screen is much bigger.. 16 inches or its 16.5 inches I think.. so I can manage fine. But the phone its so hard to read on, 5.5 inch phone and the text is so small. Squint, Squint, Squint lol.

Its totally unusable on the phone for me, I can't even read your lovely comments sir which upsets me lol. I'll only be using the forums on my laptop from now on, so I will be on less, which sucks.

-text seems smaller and harder to read off my phone now.
-1 cm of right margin dead space on my particular model of phone.
-no page select at top of page
-like selected/unselected is undistinguishable

I’m sure they’ll fix these.

Free v cash to all us early QA testers.

-text seems smaller and harder to read off my phone now.
-1 cm of right margin dead space on my particular model of phone.
-no page select at top of page
-like selected/unselected is undistinguishable

I’m sure they’ll fix these.

Free v cash to all us early QA testers.
50k bonus to all who sacrificed.

Your list is exactly what needs fixing to the T. It's just a shame because nothing needed fixing. It was so much more enjoyable than this before.

I thought I was imagining things, but the text really is smaller for you all? I'm squinting over here, but I also have shitty eyes lol.
It is on the smaller side, i have a 13" macbook and it looks a bit too small for my taste, the only device i think got it right its an 11" tablet (chrome mobile view), 6.67" phone shows the smallest of the fonts, lol.

Its much better on PC

my only two gripes are you should be able to switch pages in a thread at the top and the bottom of the thread its a pain having to scroll down if you are near the top.

and the like button needs to change color when we like a post so we know when we have liked that post already. Can't honestly expect us to remember every like we give.
This. And ill add to that

When choosing what thread to read from ufc discussion main menu, we should see the numbered thread pages like before so we can choose what page we want to see. The way it is now we dont even know if a thread has multiple pages or not!

This feels like such a downgrade, its bs

Back