Any word?

This. And ill add to that

When choosing what thread to read from ufc discussion main menu, we should see the numbered thread pages like before so we can choose what page we want to see. The way it is now we dont even know if a thread has multiple pages or not!

This feels like such a downgrade, its bs
This

i mean the site is genuinely ruined, UI-wise. sherdog was already a chore to use on mobile but this jacks it up to an entirely new level.

This. And ill add to that

When choosing what thread to read from ufc discussion main menu, we should see the numbered thread pages like before so we can choose what page we want to see. The way it is now we dont even know if a thread has multiple pages or not!

This feels like such a downgrade, its bs
takes like 4 clicks just to get to the most recent post in a thread. insanely unfriendly for the user.

I can actually login without the application crashing, all good here…
<{cruzshake}>

takes like 4 clicks just to get to the most recent post in a thread. insanely unfriendly for the user.

and four big ol scrolls before each click, with the actual bottom of thread hard to easily see / distinguish because of all of the adds at the bottom and spread throughout the thread pages.

But maybe that is the idea, to farm more loads / views on those adverts, to make more money?

and four big ol scrolls before each click, with the actual bottom of thread hard to easily see / distinguish because of all of the adds at the bottom and spread throughout the thread pages.

But maybe that is the idea, to farm more loads / views on those adverts, to make more money?
that’s exactly the idea.

50k bonus to all who sacrificed.

Your list is exactly what needs fixing to the T. It's just a shame because nothing needed fixing. It was so much more enjoyable than this before.

or maybe we get carded in the next few weeks as punishment for whining lol

Yeah they needed to test it out on people and get feedback before such a big change.

It seems like the person who designed it is probably young and has perfect crisp eyesight. It was not designed for older folk like myself for mobile use haha. I can barely see it, the text is incredibly small.

The Laptop its ok because the screen is much bigger.. 16 inches or its 16.5 inches I think.. so I can manage fine. But the phone its so hard to read on, 5.5 inch phone and the text is so small. Squint, Squint, Squint lol.

Its totally unusable on the phone for me, I can't even read your lovely comments sir which upsets me lol. I'll only be using the forums on my laptop from now on, so I will be on less, which sucks.

Yeah I haven't really been able to stay on long like usual.
The whole thing hurts my feelings tbh.

It's like we were never a thought in anything they did here sir.

This is both of us looking at this monstrosity lol
IMG_20231119_215027_01.gif

On my phone I still cannot log in

Just an update:

Every time I tried to log in on mobile, I could not. This was clicking on the log in button on top right of pages. It would say ‘security error’

It is still doing that.

But (incase others having same problem), I found a work around by going to the bottom of a thread, where it says you must log in to reply. By using this button I got in.

* additional: I just tried to add an excited emoji here but no option - maybe because it’s in support forum? (This is first post on mobile, I will try emojis in another thread & let you know if can’t there either)

Back