Anybody here wear skinny jeans?

When you're as fat as me all clothes are "skinny."

Skinny jeans, skinny overcoats, skinny parachute MC Hammer pants.

I wear Levi 511, they're slim fit but not mega skinny compared to most.

Was gonna say just this. Used to wear 511s when I wasn't a fat piece of shit, now I buy stretchy shit at Lulu or Rhone exclusively bc I can't anticipate when the next bout of fatness will occur

Why bother with skinny jeans, how about a nice mini skirt and heels? and don't forget those yoga pants for your gym bag, and some cherry chapstick.

Sllm/athletic fit everything. Skinny, no.

I like my stuff to fit but not be tight. I can't stand loose/baggy clothing though.

I'm wearing a pair of Levi 510s. They're "skinny," but they fit more like slim tapered jeans. Levi 511 are nice, but I prefer to have a smaller leg opening. It mainly depends on your body type.

I'm right in between sizes where a medium shirt is like spandex and most large shirts are like dresses

Why bother with skinny jeans, how about a nice mini skirt and heels? and don't forget those yoga pants for your gym bag, and some cherry chapstick.
Fit men in yoga pants is WOOOO!

Really get to peep dem big thighs n dat ass. Anything that hugs a nice body is good in my books tbh.

Really get to peep dem big thighs n dat ass. Anything that hugs a nice body is good in my books tbh.
You talk a lot about big asses. Is that because you have one and are proud or are you just sitting on pancakes all day and overcompensating?

I’m not a woman, teen, or hipster, so no.

i only wear camo cargo shorts, all year long. and i live in new hampshire. those looks liek womens pants, seriously gay.

You talk a lot about big asses. Is that because you have one and are proud or are you just sitting on pancakes all day and overcompensating?
Lol I have a pretty big ass tbh. As my sister told me today, I’m “blessed” with big ass/hips/thighs. Either way tho I appreciate the same thing on others. No time for pancakes!!!

On to the ever mysterious subject of how much women like guys butt's. <45>

All of the guys that feel the need to make fun of guys that wear skinny jeans makes me chuckle. How insecure are you??

So gross, baggy all the way and the Jeans need to be a tough material.

Dickies baby..

Back