Anyone else disappointed they put WMMA on UFC 300?

Yes my opinion is worthless because I prefer watching other shit in sports than you do. Your opinion is superior when it comes to subjective matters and deciding what is and isn't fun. Understood.

Get off your high horse you snowflake.

Are you the one guy who skipped over Zhang v Joanna to watch Izzy v Romero? Ouch.

Why did I hurt by skipping something I don't find interesting?

So you admit to watching that card, and specifically skipping over that one fight to watch Izzy and Romero stare at each other. Lol that's embarrassing.

So you admit to watching that card, and specifically skipping over that one fight to watch Izzy and Romero stare at each other. Lol that's embarrassing.

"You like different stuff when watching sports oh my god so embarrassing dude".

You're the clown making a fool out of himself on a karate forum. If you wanna talk about embarrassing.

Why did I hurt by skipping something I don't find interesting?
you watched one of the worst fights the UFC has ever had

right after one of the best fights the UFC ever had

your logic is.....shaky at best. good fights = good fights. thats irrefutable. not liking WMMA is fine but you come across as too stubborn.

Too much negativity in this space! Don't all have to like the same stuff.

@Barteh Though your opinion differs from mine when it comes to WMMA, would love to hear what upcoming fights you're looking forward to.

you watched one of the worst fights the UFC has ever had

right after one of the best fights the UFC ever had

your logic is.....shaky at best. good fights = good fights. thats irrefutable. not liking WMMA is fine but you come across as too stubborn.

Shit quality fights =/= good fights. WMMA fights are shit quality fights by definition.

WMMA is good for comedy purposes at best. It's especially funny when they make over the top sounds with every (air) punch.

Too much negativity in this space! Don't all have to like the same stuff.

@Barteh Though your opinion differs from mine when it comes to WMMA, would love to hear what upcoming fights you're looking forward to.

Pretty much the entirety of the UFC 299 card from what I've seen so far. Strickland's first title defence will be very interesting as well against the African.

Shit quality fights =/= good fights. WMMA fights are shit quality fights by definition.

WMMA is good for comedy purposes at best. It's especially funny when they make over the top sounds with every (air) punch.
see now youre just doubling down cause your logic has been exposed as faulty. a good fight is a good fight and thats pretty much all there is to it. simply fact, not opinion.

let me guess, you unironically enjoy pro wrestling?

Pretty much the entirety of the UFC 299 card from what I've seen so far. Strickland's first title defence will be very interesting as well against the African.
Have a feeling I know which fight makes it not the entirety of 299 <BC1>.

All kidding aside, that card is absolutely loaded. So many interesting fights. Also vinterested to see if noted doorbell hater DDP can solve the Strickland puzzle.

You put up the @Ares Black Bat Signal. <45>
He also literally tagged me.

Now, I already had him on the ol' Ignore list due to his consistently shit-tier, so I did not get that alert. But then I got tagged again by someone that I don't ignore. Yet.

Have a feeling I know which fight makes it not the entirety of 299 <BC1>.

All kidding aside, that card is absolutely loaded. So many interesting fights. Also vinterested to see if noted doorbell hater DDP can solve the Strickland puzzle.

There's WMMA on UFC 299? Oh shit...

Nah just one prelim, right? That's fine because it's not like I'm watching UFC for 6+ hours straight. Their pacing is kinda shitty overall compared to other sports I watch.

Haha this garbage thread is in the Wasteland where it belongs. I'm shocked. Shocked I say!!

@FriskyRandy racking up the Ls like it's his job

Rose is the only right answer. And she has to not be bald, and has to fight naked. And Pat has to corner her and be fully erect the entire time.
Joanna way fucking better than rose come on now, she has way better fights than any WMMA fighter ever and it's not close.

Back