Anyone here despise females?

I don't. Assholes aren't ultimately bound to race, gender or whatever.

giphy.gif

Seriously, sorry to hear that. Got any prospects?

My left hand is looking pretty good these days.

<{ohyeah}>

Door-to-door jar opening?

I misunderstood your meaning. I thought you meant prospects in relation to women. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I regards to jobs, I haven't really been looking. I have grown too lazy and fat over the years being coddled and spoiled by my wife. :oops:

Put it this way. If my wife of 22 years died, I would not remarry.

I misunderstood your meaning. I thought you meant prospects in relation to women. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I regards to jobs, I haven't really been looking. I have grown too lazy and fat over the years being coddled and spoiled by my wife. :oops:
Understood.

She sounds like an enabling prison warden who let's the contraband flow to the inmates to prevent a riot...

That's the problem with you freaks. You are too emotionally invested in women.

Then you bitch and moan about it then you get elated when a girl gives a shard of attention then you are back at it with the bitching.

Sack up and deal with it.

What? How can you despise females? Are you crazy or gay? Just look at this fine specimen. What brings men more pleasure than having sex with a woman. Breasts, pussy, etc. Thank God for women...

Cute-4th-Outfit-76482.jpg

I Don't hate women, I just hate the bullshit game they play. Current feminism is rife with Misandry. To the point were Judy Allard is publicly shaming her own teenage sons for simply being born male! Calling them "good boys, but not safe boys". Shit like that. I hate the fact that they don't really love men, but what men can give them. AKA the Female hypergamy. Men chase pussy, and that largely defines our chase for a mate. Women have no loyalty and will drop a "nice" dude at the drop of a hat for one that has more stuff or will further her social standing.

Its this current wave of bullshit from them that is fueling the growth of things like The Red Pill, and MGTOW. Most of those guys are not virgins. Quite the contrary. Most of them have had one to many negative runin's with females and are sick of the bullshit they keep encountering. Both take different approaches to the same phenomena. TRP teaches against LTR and teaches men how to navigate and play the game with the goal of bettering themselves and getting as much sex as possible. MGTOW, well, they are the extremists. Hurt so much by ex wives and what not that they swear off women as long as they can.

So no, I don't hate women and have always believed they should have equal treatment under the law. I Do however hate the current wave of feminism and it's not so thinly veiled Misandry.

That's the problem with you freaks. You are too emotionally invested in women.

Then you bitch and moan about it then you get elated when a girl gives a shard of attention then you are back at it with the bitching.

Sack up and deal with it.
Could you be clearer in your diatribe as It is not making sense. On one hand you are claiming we are too emotionally involved, then switch gears to berating us about liking it when we get attention, to then telling us to sack up and deal with it.

Could you string all that together in a coherent thought? Sack what up, deal with what? Stop all emotional investment in them period? Stop seeking their attention?

Well... I'm certainly not a toolbag and I don't think, I know that all conservatives (about half of the population) are inferior to me. How do you explain that?

Can't tell if that is in jest or serious. But what is sad is I know plenty of conservatives who feel the same way about you and the progressives.. It just feels like their is so much anger, so much hate brewing and bubbling on both sides towards the other, that no matter who gets elected in the next few cycles it wont matter. It feels like we are rapidly approaching that point were the hate is so thick and entrenched that there is no recovery from it. No reconciliation possible. I fear it will someday boil over into violence and that would be the end of the USA as anyone knows it.

Just out of curiosity, you have 1 average male and x number of average females in a room. How many average females does it take to overtake and kill the guy in a situation of they either kill him or he kills them. 3 females? 5 females? 10? 20?

I'm thinking it would take 10 or more.

Honey get back into the kitchen please. And finish baking the cookies.

Science Proves Women Are Superior To Men:

1. Women are smarter than men.
2. Women are more sensual than men.
3. Women are better at finding things than men. (but they do get lost easier)
4. Women are cleaner than men.
5. Women have better immune systems than men.
6. Women tolerate pain better than men.
7. Women have better memory than men.
8. Women handle stress better than men.
9. Women are better at multitasking than men.
10. Women are better computer programmers than men.
11. Women make better leaders than men.
12. Women are better drivers than men. (not sure about this one)
13. Women make better students than men.
14. Women are better with money than men. (not sure about this one)
15. Women live longer than men.

1. Women are smarter than men.
2. Women are more sensual than men.
3. Women are better at finding things than men. (but they do get lost easier)
4. Women are cleaner than men.
5. Women have better immune systems than men.
6. Women tolerate pain better than men.
7. Women have better memory than men.
8. Women handle stress better than men.
9. Women are better at multitasking than men.
10. Women are better computer programmers than men.
11. Women make better leaders than men.
12. Women are better drivers than men. (not sure about this one)
13. Women make better students than men.
14. Women are better with money than men. (not sure about this one)
15. Women live longer than men.

Ill give ya 2 5 13 and 15

I've never seen anyone cry about Women more than Republicans in the War Room.

So yes it's safe to say they despise them.

I'm sure a few a pent up closet cases too.
Just waiting to tap their foot under a bathroom stall.

Back