Crime AOC to Cruz: Thanks for the Help, But You Almost Had Me Murdered Three Weeks Ago...

@nac386 i gather you probably replied to me pages back and i missed it. But from what i can tell, you've spent the last couple pages desperately trying to overexplain hysterical/dishonest behaviour.

Is it really worth it?

No one seems to strongly disagree with or misunderstand the timeline so much as we believe she's talking out of her ass about the danger she was in or had good reason to believe she was in.
It's similar to Smolett in that it smells of bullshit to people that have seen real life. Either she's lying or she really is a hysterical little girl, discinnected from reality. You decide which one you'd rather have in a position of power.

At the very least though, you should be able to admit that accusing Cruz of sending people to murder her is over the line. Especially considering how everyone is worrying about how quickly people can be compelled to violence by words.

@nac386 i gather you probably replied to me pages back and i missed it. But from what i can tell, you've spent the last couple pages desperately trying to overexplain hysterical/dishonest behaviour.

Is it really worth it?

No one seems to strongly disagree with or misunderstand the timeline so much as we believe she's talking out of her ass about the danger she was in or had good reason to believe she was in.
It's similar to Smolett in that it smells of bullshit to people that have seen real life. Either she's lying or she really is a hysterical little girl, discinnected from reality. You decide which one you'd rather have in a position of power.

At the very least though, you should be able to admit that accusing Cruz of sending people to murder her is over the line. Especially considering how everyone is worrying about how quickly people can be compelled to violence by words.

I've said repeatedly that she went too far saying Ted Cruz almost had her murdered. I've said repeatedly that her statements are dramatic, and everything she does has an element of performance to it. That seems to be the way she is as a person.

But the other comments people are making are completely unfounded and have been thoroughly proven to be nonsensical. Point by point, they've simply been incorrect.

You're now talking yourself in circles. You're making arguments, abandoning them when they are proven wrong, coming up with new arguments, having them disproven, and then starting over again at your previously disproven arguments.

You are hoping people can't follow, and honestly some of them can't. But you've been thoroughly off the rails for a while now and anybody worth talking to recognizes that.
You're so desperate, you're resorting to lying yourself. You're a terrible liar just like your idol, AOC.

You tried to pass off that 1PM tweet which you tried to use to defend AOC's story as my argument. Everyone can do up and read. Again, you avoid the lie AOC told about Ted Cruz "almost getting her killed". It makes sense why. You're not even trying to defend your ridiculous posts anymore. All you can scream now is "you're going off the rails!" "you don't make sense!" "you're a troll!"

You're finished, soyboy. All you have left is your estrogen-fueled, incoherent ramblings while hoping your fellow soy-filled companions run in to show their blind support.

KFDdEx.gif

You're so desperate, you're resorting to lying yourself. You're a terrible liar just like your idol, AOC.

You tried to pass off that 1PM tweet which you tried to use to defend AOC's story as my argument. Everyone can do up and read. Again, you avoid the lie AOC told about Ted Cruz "almost getting her killed". It makes sense why. You're not even trying to defend your ridiculous posts anymore. All you can scream now is "you're going off the rails!" "you don't make sense!" "you're a troll!"

You're finished, soyboy. All you have left is your estrogen-fueled, incoherent ramblings while hoping your fellow soy-filled companions run in to show their blind support.

KFDdEx.gif

As we know, only the most masculine people use the internet to rant about soy and estrogen. I'm sure this completely believable persona is working out very well for you in real life.

As we know, only the most masculine people use the internet to rant about soy and estrogen. I'm sure this completely believable persona is working out very well for you in real life.
Pointing out an emotional, effeminate man posting emotional responses =/= ranting about soy and estrogen. Try again and try not to hurt your soft, dainty hands when typing up your response.

{<jordan}

I've said repeatedly that she went too far saying Ted Cruz almost had her murdered. I've said repeatedly that her statements are dramatic, and everything she does has an element of performance to it. That seems to be the way she is as a person.

So, was she terrified, or is she acting like she was terrified? In one breath, you're vehemently defending her claims as genuine, and in the next your calling her naturally over-dramatic and a performance artist. Which is it?

So, was she terrified, or is she acting like she was terrified? In one breath, you're vehemently defending her claims as genuine, and in the next your calling her naturally over-dramatic and a performance artist. Which is it?

This has also been discussed repeatedly.

I take her for her word that she was terrified, just like I take Nancy mace at her word that she was terrified. I supported this with a bunch of quotes from Nancy Mace explaining just how afraid she was before the MAGA event even occurred (she feared extremists would seek her out, she was threatened with violence in the weeks leading up to the event, she was confronted on the streets in the days leading up to the event, she feared violence would erupt so she sent her children home on a plane to keep them safe), and how terrified she was of the harrowing experience she went through that day, as she locked herself in the dark in her office and slept there over night.

So yeah, seems like there's many reasons for genuine fear, it was expressed by people from both parties, and there's no reason to accuse these people of lying about it.

I take her for her word that she was terrified, just like I take Nancy mace at her word that she was terrified. I supported this with a bunch of quotes from Nancy Mace explaining just how afraid she was before the MAGA event even occurred (she feared extremists, she was threatened with violence, she was confronted on the streets, she sent her children home on a plane to keep them safe), and how terrified she was of the harrowing experience she went through that day, as she locked herself in the dark in her office and slept there over night.

So yeah, seems like there's many reasons for genuine fear, and no reason to accuse these people of lying about it.

But you just said her statements were dramatic, and she's always putting on a performance.

You also doubt her character and authenticity by suggesting what she said abut Ted Cruz was too far. She's clearly not an honest person, if you believe she lied or embellished that element of her story. She initially lied about being in the Capitol as well. I mean, you could try to argue that she was technically correct because they same general complex, but lets be honest, she didn't want people to think she was a block away in another building. She wanted people to think she was right in the thick of it, because victimhood is her game.

So she's been woefully misleading with her account from the very start and made a ridiculous accusation based on it, but for some reason you think her harrowing tale of being locked down away from all the action was genuinely terrifying to her. It doesn't have to be untrue, but given all things she's lied about in this story, is she really trustworthy here? Doesn't seem like it.

But you just said her statements were dramatic, and she's always putting on a performance.

Being dramatic is not the same as being a liar. You could tell the truth 100% of the time and still be a dramatic person. We all know people who have a tendency towards histrionics, but that does not mean those people are being dishonest.

You also doubt her character and authenticity by suggesting what she said abut Ted Cruz was too far. She's clearly not an honest person, if you believe she lied or embellished that element of her story.

She initially lied about being in the Capitol as well. I mean, you could try to argue that she was technically correct because they same general complex, but lets be honest, she didn't want people to think she was a block away in another building. She wanted people to think she was right in the thick of it, because victimhood is her game.

She never said she was in the Capitol building. She said she was in her office, which is in Cannon House. The media got that wrong, and the media also got it wrong when they said AOC claimed a rioter got into the building. They were watching short clips posted by random people on Twitter and taking them out of context, and then reporting incorrectly. The media actually made her seem like a liar, when in reality they were just getting her story wrong.

Nancy Mace's first Tweet on the situation was actually defending AOC, and attacking the media for getting her story wrong (she said "AOC made it clear it was a police officer, not a rioter" or something along those lines). AOC then misinterpreted Nancy Mace's Tweet, and Tweeted something rude back, causing the whole goofy little feud to begin.

So she's been woefully misleading with her account from the very start and made a ridiculous accusation based on it, but for some reason you think her harrowing tale of being locked down away from all the action was genuinely terrifying to her. It doesn't have to be untrue, but given all things she's lied about in this story, is she really trustworthy here? Doesn't seem like it.

She's relaying the same types of fears that Nancy Mace did, and I think it's pretty easy to understand that somebody as hated as AOC would have those fears. There are so many reasons for her to be afraid and cautious in the exact situation she described that accusing her of making it up just seems silly to me.

Even if we go into this story with the belief that AOC is capable of lying or misleading, there's still way more evidence to suggest that she had more than enough reason to be scared.

I won't be able to respond until tonight, I'm heading to Delaware for the rest of the day.

Being dramatic is not the same as being a liar.

It suggests an element of performance, which leads anyone to the natural conclusion that she's playing it up for extra sympathy.

You could tell the truth 100% of the time and still be a dramatic person. We all know people who have a tendency towards histrionics, but that does not mean those people are being dishonest.

It depends on the situation. There are good story tellers out there who can make something mundane seem exceptional, with no ill intent or lies. When a dramatic person with a tendency to embellish details of stories for maximum sympathy, like AOC does quite regularly, it doesn't leave much room for a benefit of the doubt that she's simply not doing the same here. It doesn't help that she's trying to add to it, by making ridiculous statements like Ted Cruz trying to have her killed.

Even if we go into this story with the belief that AOC is capable of lying or misleading, there's still way more evidence to suggest that she had more than enough reason to be scared.

Scared is one thing. I'm sure it was startling to a degree. Thing is, she's milking it to an extreme degree, which leads a lot of people to believe she's embellishing just how "terrifying" it really was. Obviously, nobody can really prove what she was or wasn't feeling in the moment, but it's her character that's on trial here, and in that regard, she does not have a lot going for her that would lead many to take her seriously, since she is so prone to being a drama queen. A very blatant one at that.

Its already pathetic Congress is having public group therapy sessions on the floor about a 'riot' from a month ago in which none of them were even in danger or even close to being injured in.

Its a whole new level of pathetic when they're crying like they are sexual assault victims and have PTSD over an experience they 'won't ever get over."

Being a victim gets you empathy and power so people play victim a lot these days , professional victims

Lol that this is even a discussion. I'd be fucking trolling Cruz all day long too. It's too fucking easy because Cruz fucked up hard.

This is exactly why I can’t take AOC seriously as a democratic voter. Instead of doing her job and working together with congress to come down on shady Wall Street she’s busy ranting on Twitter like our own version of Trump. Between this and lying about where she was during the riots I have no idea why people take her seriously. I honestly believe she means well but she’s fucking nuts.

I take her for her word that she was terrified, just like I take Nancy mace at her word that she was terrified. I supported this with a bunch of quotes from Nancy Mace explaining just how afraid she was before the MAGA event even occurred (she feared extremists would seek her out, she was threatened with violence in the weeks leading up to the event, she was confronted on the streets in the days leading up to the event, she feared violence would erupt so she sent her children home on a plane to keep them safe), and how terrified she was of the harrowing experience she went through that day, as she locked herself in the dark in her office and slept there over night.

So yeah, seems like there's many reasons for genuine fear, it was expressed by people from both parties, and there's no reason to accuse these people of lying about it.
Just quit while you are not quite ahead.

Agreed. Red pill internet children shouldn't try to explain the news if their red pill spin news told them the news was fake. They conducted business before knowing the extent of the breach.

Also shame on mods letting people downplay and condone IRL violence from the incident all over this thread
{<jimmies}

Back