AQUAMAN Movie ($67.4 Million U.S. Opening Weekend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer it over Wonder Woman , I think it was solid throughout, Wonder Woman has less cringey dialogue but Wonder has a very underwhelming final act.
That and the clunkiness of the opening 10 minutes. WW is loads of fun, but isn't a fun as Aquaman, whose 3rs act is more fun than just about anything I've seen in the last few years

That and the clunkiness of the opening 10 minutes. WW is loads of fun, but isn't a fun as Aquaman, whose 3rs act is more fun than just about anything I've seen in the last few years

I don't rate it as High as you but I liked it and will re watch this at the new year when I get freed up .

I don't rate it as High as you but I liked it and will re watch this at the new year when I get freed up .
I probably won't research until Blu-ray. Still haven't seen into the spider verse

I probably won't research until Blu-ray. Still haven't seen into the spider verse
It's great fantastic Origin Story for Miles Morales , now granted if you are not a fan of rap or pop you might find the sound track annoying. Either way Spiderverse has a lot of heart and love for Spiderman

It's great fantastic Origin Story for Miles Morales , now granted if you are not a fan of rap or pop you might find the sound track annoying. Either way Spiderverse has a lot of heart and love for Spiderman
Never read Morales storyline but everyone says the film is amazing.
I'm pretty excited about it. Might see it tomorrow after jiujitsu

Pretty good movie. Slightly lower than WW. On the par with Infinity War.

7/5/10

The Dark Knight still the GOAT superhero movie.

*Saw it in IMAX.

the box office in the first week is already double the budget.

thats impressive.

Pretty good movie. Slightly lower than WW. On the par with Infinity War.
243204.jpg

I enjoyed the movie, just felt like there was random filler which wasnt needed for a 2 plus hour movie. They couldve cut out some flashbacks and it wouldn't have affected the story.

excited for some more black manta carnage though

I didn't watch Wonder Woman, after watching the trailer, which I thought was just meh. Same with Black Panther ; haven't watched it cause it just kinda looks meh , but it has been getting rave reviews.
WW and BP both sucked, reviews be damned.

Saw it last night has issues and good spots, but is cheesy, predictable, but okay.
I give 6.5 sharks with laser beams out of 10.

I enjoyed the movie, just felt like there was random filler which wasnt needed for a 2 plus hour movie. They couldve cut out some flashbacks and it wouldn't have affected the story.

excited for some more black manta carnage though

Agreed. Teen Aqua angst was hammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back