Are Joe Rogan and Eddie Bravo still friends?

BS. You think he is admitting it, because he tells Eddie to "stop saying that...stop saying that...it's not true...that is disrespectful to all of these scientists", but he never actually admits it.

Unless of course you have video of him saying that they went to the moon, and explaining why they faked the footage of the moon landing.
I actually saw an episode where Joe admits that they landed on the moon. His issue were some doctored footages. And no, I won't google that shit for you.

BS. You think he is admitting it, because he tells Eddie to "stop saying that...stop saying that...it's not true...that is disrespectful to all of these scientists", but he never actually admits it.

Unless of course you have video of him saying that they went to the moon, and explaining why they faked the footage of the moon landing.

He knows we went to the moon man, its just the fake footage is what trips people up. Here is a recent video where he says that the moon landing was one of his favorite conspiracies and Askren asks him you don't believe we went to the moon? And Rogan replies, no, I don't think that anymore.

Passif-agro. He would call flat earfers dumb and at the same time call edgy a genius. It looks like it comes full-circle: Edgy IS an idiot savant.

Kinda funny to me that he corners El Cucuy.

Maybe they both got so high, they forgot they were each others friends

Eddie Bravo is not intelligent and Joe Rogan likes conspiracy’s. This is some ground breaking stuff guys.

He knows we went to the moon man, its just the fake footage is what trips people up. Here is a recent video where he says that the moon landing was one of his favorite conspiracies and Askren asks him you don't believe we went to the moon? And Rogan replies, no, I don't think that anymore.

Lmao! "I don't think that anymore. " Bravo's absence provides mental clarity to Joe.

Dude, you just proved what I said about his weasel ways.

He changed his stance to "I don't know", which is far from confirmed. Then he goes into his usual pseudo-intellectual drivel to take the pressure off of him actually answering the question.

What do you mean you don't know? He should at least explain himself for his wacky ass stance, especially after having called out Eddie for his beliefs.

He does all the time though, lmao.

I'll have to figure out which one it is, but a very recent podcast has him saying explicitly that he believes we landed on the moon, but that some of the footage was faked. He even brings up videos to show what he believes is fake.

Edit: Its on his latest podcast with Duncan Trussel.

I'll have to figure out which one it is, but a very recent podcast has him saying explicitly that he believes we landed on the moon, but that some of the footage was faked. He even brings up videos to show what he believes is fake.

But does anyone anywhere anytime give any good reason why there would be any need to fake footage? I'm not even going to get into debating how it may have been done. It's foolishness.

Provide a timestamp or it didn't happen.

Provide a timestamp or it didn't happen.

That's just lazy. But you'll continue being wrong for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But does anyone anywhere anytime give any good reason why there would be any need to fake footage? I'm not even going to get into debating how it may have been done. It's foolishness.

He doesn't believe that film would survive the radiation belt. I don't know how much validity there is in that, nor do I really care.

That's just lazy. But you'll continue being wrong for it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He doesn't believe that film would survive the radiation belt. I don't know how much validity there is in that, nor do I really care.

I knew you would say that, so I time stamped (@ 2:03:31) him saying "that it's entirely possible that they did go to the moon". Keywords "entirely possible".

Caught you being a disingenuous weasel like Joe.

Dude, you just proved what I said about his weasel ways.

He changed his stance to "I don't know", which is far from confirmed. Then he goes into his usual pseudo-intellectual drivel to take the pressure off of him actually answering the question.

What do you mean you don't know? He should at least explain himself for his wacky ass stance, especially after having called out Eddie for his beliefs.

He has expounded on it many times. The problem is that at least some of the footage is likely a fake, that's the problem.

He has expounded on it many times. The problem is that at least some of the footage is likely a fake, that's the problem.

If he has "expounded" on it many times, provide one time where he said that we went to the moon, and gave a case for it. It shouldn't be hard, since we apparently went to the moon and have video footage of it.

If he has "expounded" on it many times, provide one time where he said that we went to the moon, and gave a case for it. It shouldn't be hard, since we apparently went to the moon and have video footage of it.

Are you blocking out what I'm saying? The fake footage is what confuses him.

Are you blocking out what I'm saying? The fake footage is what confuses him.

I know he thinks the footage is fake, but I am asking for proof of him saying that we went to the moon, and his expounded proof.

ugh Duncan Trussells is still a thing?

Used to have an illiterate dumb fuck CT friend like Eddie Bravo. They're insufferable to be around. Can't blame Joe

Back