Are NFL Player the Best OVERALL Athletes

Nba and nfl

Lebron is candidate for a near perfect athlete

Ill throw brock in there aswell

American Football gave me an athletic right hand.

DisgustingCapitalGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

4972a5265382e9ee19db84b1b74e657d--lingerie-football-football-girls.jpg

QaMFZu9.gif

Cgg7fZ7XIAA3Wue.jpg

Wilder wasn't talented enough at football thats a known fact

Real talent goes to where they can make the most money. Look up nfl running backs like Marshawn lynch, saquan barkley...Rugby players are tough but not top of the food chain athletes, they would get shit pumped.

I dont need to look them up, Lynch is one of my favourite players in any sport. Unlike you and rugby, I actually watch it and know about it. You have a bizarrely insular view; most rugby guys don't even think about playing NFL. You realise there is an entire world out there beyond americas borders? You dont have a clue about rugby players. Look up rugby wings, centres etc. like Jonah Lomu, George North and Josua Tusiova.

Last edited:
I dont need to look them up, Lynch is one of my favourite players in any sport. Unlike you and rugby, I actually watch it and know about it. You have a bizarrely insular view; most rugby guys don't even think about playing NFL. You realise there is an entire world out there beyond americas borders? You dont have a clue about rugby players. Look up rugby wings, centres etc. like Jonah Lomu, George North and Josua Tusiova.
Ive seen Rugby and like watching Rugby, but to compare it ro football is insane. Just like comparing football toughness to hockey toughness is insane.

That's part of being an American, people care what we have going on, but we dont really give a thought to what everyone else is doing. That's what happena when you're a top country

Ive seen Rugby and like watching Rugby, but to compare it ro football is insane. Just like comparing football toughness to hockey toughness is insane.

That's part of being an American, people care what we have going on, but we dont really give a thought to what everyone else is doing. That's what happena when you're a top country

<{cruzshake}>

lmao @ this rugby discussion. It's just another poor persons "sport" just like kickball.

Back