Are you actually “buying” this ppv because of Lawler vs Diaz?

Are you buying this card because of lawler/diaz

• Total voters
The UFC already has record profits. From what we know, most recently the fighter pay is actually averaging even further DOWN with regards to the last 10 years. Record profits does not translate into more money for fighters.

Champions get PPV POINTS. The more they sell the more they make. People who steal PPVs are stealing from the headliners

If Diaz wins he could get a title shot if he wants one so it's pretty silly to say it has no title implications.

Looking forward to it most out of any fight so far this year but I would never buy a UFC PPV

OMG WTF YES OR NO ANSWER THE QUESTION JUST ANSWER IT OMG IM SEETHING WITH RAGE

No. It’s not the main draw. It’s an appetizer. It’s like saying you went to a steakhouse for the warm dinner rolls.
It is the main draw...people are going for the appetizers looks like it, see the number of views for each countdown segment, those are not PPV buys, but it has to indicate where the interest is for this card.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ufc/videos

It is the main draw...people are going for the appetizers looks like it, see the number of views for each countdown segment, those are not PPV buys, but it has to indicate where the interest is for this card.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ufc/videos
Wow that’s wild. Maybe I don’t have as good of a pulse on it as i think. 6x the views of the main event is pretty substantial

Yeah, wasnt expecting that either, the difference is ridiculous.
Yup…and I understand that the viral aspect of the last name “diaz” is huge. But Ortega and volk are getting totally over shadowed.

I think this has kind of shown me 2 things:
TUF behind a paywall isn’t drawing any casual viewers

Volkanovski as a defending champion currently has almost no draw power.

That’s wild.

Volk / Ortega ... yes the title is on the line so i'll watch

Val / Murphy - this fight is a wrap. but maybe we'll see a highlight KO or sub. i'll have it on in the backround while i read sherdog threads about Diaz.

Diaz / Lawler ... hell yes. You know lawler will bring the heat and Diaz will be trash talking. Fans will get there money's worth here i think.

blaydes and rosenstruik... meh
andrade / cavillo... meh

I’m more interested in Volk vs. Ortega but Diaz vs. Lawler is a fun nostalgic fight. I don’t expect it to be a banger but some Diaz antics will likely make it entertaining.

Yup…and I understand that the viral aspect of the last name “diaz” is huge. But Ortega and volk are getting totally over shadowed.

I think this has kind of shown me 2 things:
TUF behind a paywall isn’t drawing any casual viewers

Volkanovski as a defending champion currently has almost no draw power.

That’s wild.
What champs in the lower weight classes have ever been a draw? Only the women (Ronda, Holly, then maybe Cyborg). Even Amanda can’t draw with just her name. Nothing under 155 has ever drawn anything, with the exception of Conor at FW. It’s not like this is a new thing.

One of the best ever in DJ, couldn’t draw for shit. And that’s a shame.

Naw i'm buying it because this main card is absolute fire. Outside if Valentina beating down Lauren Murphy just about every fight has the potential to be a war.

This fight certainly makes the card more worth buying, but if this fight was the main event, no I wouldn't buy it. It's just another fight that makes the whole card better.

Hey, thanks for the poll whomever put that up. This was kind of what I was looking for.

But, be honest.

So what exactly is your reply? You didn’t make one. Perhaps the question was beyond your mental capacity? But, I’m the goof?? lol

You're implying that it's "honest" to pay 70$ for the PPV. Which is wrong. I'm was simply trying to explain to you that your whole thread starts with a shitty premise, ya goof.

This isn't a PPV event in the UK so it makes no difference

You're implying that it's "honest" to pay 70$ for the PPV. Which is wrong. I'm was simply trying to explain to you that your whole thread starts with a shitty premise, ya goof.
I asked a simple question, and only asked you to be HONEST in your reply. Was that too much for you to comprehend? You have a guilty conscience or some shit? Or you just can’t read?

Fuck you I won't answer your question. I wont do what you tell me, motherfucker!

now-you-do-what-they-told-ya-zack-de-la-rocha.gif

Back