Are you friends with females you’ve never slept with?

Definitely. I have quite a few chick friends. Some I dated/slept with, but several are just my friends. A couple of my closest friends are females that I’ve never slept with.

I have two female friends but I banged them both once in the past and now I just hang out with them like buddies. We’re cool.

I’m not really friends with women because they either have sex with me at least once or grow tired of warding off my advances and move on.

I’m fine with hanging out with a chick as friends if I banged her in the distant past. Watch Netflix, play video games, smoke a joint.

But a girl I’ve never slept makes me feel like a wimp. I feel like men should conquer every piece of ass that comes into their lives and then after that you Can be buddies if you want.

have sex with them. I shudder and pray that I’ll never become like them.

Is that misogyny or what?

lol so yeah backwards
I have friends that are girls that I have not fucked
but the friends that were girls that I did fuck....don't think I am friends with them anymore... well, one I would be but have not seen her since...i fucked her and she told me she had pussy cancer... but I would be friends with her

I'm friends with a lesbian couple so yes.

But.. i've thought about it.

Absolutely, really good friends with two for decades. My wife has never had an issue with either of them, nor have their partners.

I've hung out with women in a group setting or through work and school without sleeping with them, but if I ask or agree to hang out with a chick and it's just the two of us, I'm planning on getting my dick involved. Even the one cool chick i was in bowling league with that I had zero attraction to because she was full figured and like 15 years older than me still got the D. I had drunk sex with her once and got probably around 50 blowies from her over a 6 month period after my ex and I split, and I was hard up.
We're still friends, and she's even went camping with my current girl and I with a group a couple times. We're back to just being pals and nobody knows about us, but if I were single again and needed to bust a nut, that would be my first phone call.

I am friends with attractive females that I will never sleep with, but still enjoy their company.

More shocking is the non-attractive females friends that I don’t want to sleep with, but still enjoy their company.

I have two female friends but I banged them both once in the past and now I just hang out with them like buddies. We’re cool.

I’m not really friends with women because they either have sex with me at least once or grow tired of warding off my advances and move on.

I’m fine with hanging out with a chick as friends if I banged her in the distant past. Watch Netflix, play video games, smoke a joint.

But a girl I’ve never slept makes me feel like a wimp. I feel like men should conquer every piece of ass that comes into their lives and then after that you Can be buddies if you want.

i have a few male friends who hang out with girls and help them move and do nice things for girls who would never have sex with them. I shudder and pray that I’ll never become like them.

Is that misogyny or what?
Yes. Because I am an adult

Friends? Yes. Close friends? Nope.

All my inner circle friends are male
This, except I’d say that they aren’t even friends but mere acquaintances in my case. The only ones I consider close friends are my bestfriends wives because they are like sisters to me.

Yea.

I feel like I've got a pretty nuanced idea of what in particular attracts me to a woman, so if I meet one whose company I enjoy but she doesn't check the important boxes, it's not hard for me to weigh the pros and cons and 'friendzone' them.

I have a handful of female friends that I've know for like 20 years or so that I keep in touch with. Never slept with them.

I'm near 40 (holy shit it's hard to say that), so yeah, I am friends with females. Been married almost 12 years, have zero issues hanging with a female that I'm not fucking.

That being said, I still would like to have x-ray vision.

I'm near 40 (holy shit it's hard to say that), so yeah, I am friends with females. Been married almost 12 years, have zero issues hanging with a female that I'm not fucking.

That being said, I still would like to have x-ray vision.

i forgot to factor in happily married sherbros,

if I was married I would be friends with chicks too.

ironically they would probably be more attracted to you and try to hit on you now that you’re unattainable.

No, it isn't misogyny.

I've reached the epiphany that really apart from one friend, anyone who was attractive friend wise I slept with. We didn't because we were really sensible, but pretty much every other above attractive friend/boss/colleage I was good drinking buddies or used to go away on business with.
OK, it's official. We need to start hanging out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back