Are you going to watch UFC, Bellator or Spence/Crawford on Saturday?

Split screen, but this early start time means Crawford and Spence might be over before Justin and Dustin walk out, but if there's any lag I'm watching boxing, it's generational fight.

One of the most stacked UFC PPVs in recent memory or a Bellator card? Lol

Not a big boxing fan but a fight of this magnitude usually gets my attention. Will be watching the UFC fights

To be fair, this is also one of the most stacked Bellator cards in recent memory, the co-op with Rizin gave birth to some really good match-ups on paper.

I wish it was just a lame Bellator card, or a lame free UFC on Fox or Fight Night card headlined by WMMA...
That way I wouldn't have to switch back-and-forth between 2 streams, constantly fearing that I might be missing out on the other fight, it's gonna be rough <Hendricks02>

When it comes to boxing, no way I'm missing Errol Spencer Jr vs Terence Crawford, and I also wanted to catch Nonito Donaire's fight, let's hope it lines up well

The hype for Spence Crawford is unbelievably embarrassing considering its probably the best pound for pound fight in the boxing world in decades.

I couldn't tell you the last time I purchased a boxing ppv. As a fight fan ( mma first) , I'll be watching Spencer Crawford live and not a week later. MMA takes a back seat today with me.

The hype for Spence Crawford is unbelievably embarrassing considering its probably the best pound for pound fight in the boxing world in decades.

I couldn't tell you the last time I purchased a boxing ppv. As a fight fan ( mma first) , I'll be watching Spencer Crawford live and not a week later. MMA takes a back seat today with me.
I think the hype is where it is cause of how long Crawford/Spence took to make and how long the rumors kept circling around that it would happen. It's very unfortunate as it's an important fight, but I am definitely one of those people who is less hyped about the fight because of aforementioned reasons. I remember being excited for the possibility of it happening around 2019. That's four years ago!
Hell, I still see people saying they dont believe the fight is happening until the first round starts and I can't blame them.
Who are you supporting? I think I'm going for Spence as he is more willing to take on stiffer competition, he's just been sidelined by a lot of injuries lately. I'm not sure if he will but I prefer him to win over Crawford.

Spence/Crawford live and UFC tomorrow morning.

I don't understand how to watch Bellator and any interesting in that Pitbull versus that other guy fight?

Im watching the UFC. I like the card and think it will deliver. Boxing really has to suck me in for a big fight. Not really familiar with either but its got all the hype.

What is the overall opinion of which is the better of the two boxer of the two stylistically, who would most favor in this fight?

I dont follow modern boxing whatsoever sorry
Both of them have zero take down defense.

Two best p4p boxers, undefeated, going head to head. A rare mega fight, but might be a tad late.

Well, Inoue is the best boxer in the world P4P but these 2 are top 5 yeah ;)

It's an excellent fight between 2 undefeated pound for pounders, and a big fight, but man Golovkin Vs Canelo had so much more buzz and hype.

UFC is much, much, much more fun to watch than boxing so this is an easy one.

Don't watch Rizin so really don't care about the Bellator card.

Imma watch the UFC followed by Spence Crawford tomorrow morning UK time, such is my custom bc I aint be staying up til fuckin 6am to watch this stuff livve.

Its fucking sad that 291 lost Wonderboy/Pereira, especially this close. Theres a deflating effect seeing an initially strong card start shedding stuff bit by bit.

I'll probably have a donair.

I've changed my mind and will be having a nice chicken and shrimp gumbo with extra okra while watching Spence/Crawford. This is one of the best fights boxing's put on in recent memory and shouldn't be missed. I've put $500 on Crawford ending it before the 6th round. I'll donate my left nut to science if the fight goes to decision.

I think the hype is where it is cause of how long Crawford/Spence took to make and how long the rumors kept circling around that it would happen. It's very unfortunate as it's an important fight, but I am definitely one of those people who is less hyped about the fight because of aforementioned reasons. I remember being excited for the possibility of it happening around 2019. That's four years ago!
Hell, I still see people saying they dont believe the fight is happening until the first round starts and I can't blame them.
Who are you supporting? I think I'm going for Spence as he is more willing to take on stiffer competition, he's just been sidelined by a lot of injuries lately. I'm not sure if he will but I prefer him to win over Crawford.
With you- I'm a big spence guy so obviously with bias.
Basically a pk'em fight on top.
Can't wait

UFC/Bellator/RIZIN

<Fedor23>

Fuck yeah <{JustBleed}>

I've changed my mind and will be having a nice chicken and shrimp gumbo with extra okra while watching Spence/Crawford. This is one of the best fights boxing's put on in recent memory and shouldn't be missed. I've put $500 on Crawford ending it before the 6th round. I'll donate my left nut to science if the fight goes to decision.

Oh, I thought you were talking about Nonito Donaire, who is boxing Santiago for the WBC BW belt in a couple matchs <{titihmm}>

Spence-Crawford all the way
I might stream the UFC card

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back