Ariel Helwani holds Twitter Poll - Interesting results.

If Tony can avoid the submission this fight is a fucking bloodbath !

I wonder how KhaBiber would hold up in the 5th round of a Ferg paced fight

Ih7G5QC.jpg
the same way he handled the barboza fight. When Khabib imposes his will, Tony will be the one trying to handle Khabibs pace...What I would give props to Tony is that he has good scrambles and is not afraid to go beyond the basics of ground games...he might throw in a few tricks of his own...but i'm not discounting that Khabib on top is very overwhelming...the guy is simply good in the ground and pound.

I'm with the 39 percent who voted Conor. Nate Diaz is number 2

The one who fo
Call me crazy but I feel Rory beats GSP. Atleast the one who fought Bisping, Johny, Condit.

And has much better cardio and sharper standup. George looked so stiff against them.

The one who fought Bisping? He looked amazing against Bisping...

The one who fo

The one who fought Bisping? He looked amazing against Bisping...

Lol, the TD feitn to left hook and on he looked amazing.

You realize of the first 2 rounds he lost one and squeaked out another? While putting Bisping in his most uncomfortable positions on the feet and still was getting outstruck even with the threat of the TD.

His reflexes were very very dulled. Idk what you were watching.

How can Rory be the best when he would get merked up by WB again? That fight was a friggin' wipeout landslide, where Rory had nothing for him.

I dont understand Rory-- lost to thompson, Lawler twice and took the beating of his life against Lima as he, to his credit- layed and prayed 3/5 rounds

I dont understand Rory-- lost to thompson, Lawler twice and took the beating of his life against Lima as he, to his credit- layed and prayed 3/5 rounds
The claim that hes somehow the best WW in the world is absolutely ridiculous.

Rory?

Didn’t he get beat up by wonderman?

He’s 3 or 4 at best

I dont get Rory since he was tko'ed by Robbie and looked at 50-45 scorecards after his fight with Wonderboy.

Woodley beat those guys recently....Thats why he is the best. You can't be choosy with your mmaths lol. What has happened recently counts the most. And Rory just doesn't have those wins.

3 years ago

And Woodley still hasn't shown anything to suggest a rematch would be any different
Aside from obliterating actual top WWs that have beat Rory? Rory barely survived Lima. Its obvious Tyron has improved and Rory is stagnant/worse.

And its closer to 4 years ago.

I love rory and i watch all his fights but hes lost twice to lawler and he lost to wonderboy. Tyron smashed robbie and defended twice against wonderboy. The tyron vs rory fight was a while ago, man...i think tyron would smash him now, hed break his nose and then wrestlefuck him

Back