Law Arizona House votes to repeal 1864 law banning abortions

Yes much better to let the 12,000-13,000 abortions anually in arizona happen.... The law was better not perfect. Add an exception for rape and the old law is perfect. But the laws in place now allow for a sickening amount of baby killing.
Zygotes aren't babies. Very few abortions are late term and are usually carried out for medical reasons.

"Abortion prevents homelessness, use your brain"....

Jesus fucking Christ.
Have you adopted or fostered any kids? Do you donate to orphanages? Do you donate to needy families? If it's a subject you're passionate about those would be good ways to channel your energy.

This is America, the land of the free, and a secular country. You're free to have your views just don't push them on others. And even if you want to you'll have to get the votes but that only works if you're the majority.

Even if you think that means we're going in the wrong direction. For me the wrong direction is MAGA and all the corruption and radical views TR7MP has fostered by being a narcissistic demagogue. They're views he doesn't even care about but if it gets him personal loyalty over the Constitution he'll push it.

Why not just euthanize them now then? They shouldn't be alive anyway.
This is retarded abortions after birth logic. Conception doesn't start with God assigning a zygote a soul. A clump of cells isn't a baby. Outside the mother's womb when is a fetus viable?

Because not everyone thinks there's something wrong with getting an abortion. Your position is that you shouldn't let it get to that point, because you believe getting an abortion is wrong. But if you don't think having an abortion is wrong, its not irresponsible to put yourself in a situation where you might need to get one.
Nobody wants to get pregnant to have an abortion. People shouldn't drink too much either but a lot wake up with a hangover the next day.

There is something wrong with you if you think that getting pregnant and then going to the hospital to have the baby sucked out of you is just some normal procedure that has no shameful impact to it.

Can you comment at all on personal responsibility when it comes to not getting pregnant or are you just going to float by that one again?

I already said first trimester abortions were fine. Remember you're not talking to a "religious nutter" here. Just someone who can be honest about both sides of the argument.

Yes having a baby has been a suitable sentence for the offense of having recreational sex for all of human existence before modern medicine was invented. Do you even read this stuff before you type it? I mean come on dude. If you don't want a kid, don't have unprotected sex. Personal responsibility. Why is it so hard for you guys to admit that people need to have sex responsibly? Such an odd thing to completely avoid saying.

I'm sorry your parent sucked and I do truly feel bad. Even though I disagree with nearly everything you say on every political subject, I'm still glad you weren't aborted.
It also has a physical and psychological impact. Women aren't out there having reckless sex because they can go out and get an abortion every weekend.

It's a choice women should make for themselves. It's not a good or bad answer. It depends on the situation.
So it’s good/bad depending on the situation? In your opinion, what is a “bad” situation to have an abortion?

This is retarded abortions after birth logic. Conception doesn't start with God assigning a zygote a soul. A clump of cells isn't a baby. Outside the mother's womb when is a fetus viable?
Is a person who can’t meet their own basic needs “viable?”

So it’s good/bad depending on the situation? In your opinion, what is a “bad” situation to have an abortion?
Maybe a potential father forcing a mate to have an abortion. Or slipping her pills or something like that. We all want to get laid well but in this dynamic the female gets to make the decision.

Maybe a potential father forcing a mate to have an abortion. Or slipping her pills or something like that. We all want to get laid well but in this dynamic the female gets to make the decision.
So it is never bad for a woman to decide to abort?

Also, what is the problem if the father decides to get rid of the clump of cells?

Last edited:

A bad situation to have an abortion would be planning on having kids, getting pregnant and then Taylor Swift announces European tour dates that clash with your 3rd trimester/ birth window.

But thinking that getting an abortion is abhorrent is your opinion moral opinion. Nothing more than that. It’s a very medically safe procedure.

I think getting a late abortion is abhorrent, not an early abortion.

Care to take a stab at the personal responsibility part of not getting pregnant in the first place? I'm still waiting for one of you guys to answer this.

Having an abortion can be a responsible decision.

You guys are so dishonest, it's like clockwork.

Is it the responsibility of a woman to ensure she doesn't get pregnant in the first place if she cannot care for a child? Why can't a single one of you guys answer this question without bringing up rape or how responsible the woman is for walking into an abortion clinic.

Here's a hint, just like you guys that think men can get pregnant....if you need to lie, suspend reality or ignore facts to keep your ideology intact, then your ideology probably isn't a good one.

Care to take a stab at the personal responsibility part of not getting pregnant in the first place? I'm still waiting for one of you guys to answer this.
Demand your rapist wear a condom?

Back