Media Arman Tsarukyan punched a fan during his walkout

I guess the guy insulted Arman or some shit. I'm not sure if the translation is accurate, but I guess Arman said in Russia he will attack anyone on the spot that insults him like that. Kinda dumb if you ask me, since you're always going to have thousands of fans and even more thousands of people that hate you. You can't fight every single one of them.

I guess the guy insulted Arman or some shit. I'm not sure if the translation is accurate, but I guess Arman said in Russia he will attack anyone on the spot that insults him like that. Kinda dumb if you ask me, since you're always going to have thousands of fans and even more thousands of people that hate you. You can't fight every single one of them.
Can't wait to call Arman a bitch and get a check from him or the UFC for it.
Jokes aside, someone in his camp should tell him those types of hothead moronics leads no nothing good.

Not the brightest move to insult a pro fighter within striking range, but also not the brightest move for a pro fighter to be striking a random weirdo non fighter.

Beyond the lawsuit potentials you just never know if some psycho may pull out a blade or gun and try and off you.

Anybody who grabs a fighter needs to be shot in the face.

And any fighter who hits some fan for just saying "Fuck You" needs to fined, sued, and shot in the arm.

There was a few times during the event where fans grabbed and held onto the arms of fighters walking in. It happened during Olives entrance and also during Aljos.

Well I won't be showing him "the fuck you" myself anytime soon.

The fan apologized for flipping Arman the bird and pissing him off

all is well

Russians don't allow beta men to disrespect them. Big difference. If they are within arms reach, they're getting punched
>beta men
Oh so they go around in groups of 10 bullying people because theyre alphas, right? An alpha doesnt chimp out at every insult, an alpha has impulse control.

Like you can get hit with a Baseball at a Baseball game... or you are allowed to get your ass kicked in Football, ProWrestling, etc events if you get on the field/ring.... then the same should happen if you do something inappropriate to a fighter walking out.

The idiot portion of fans have got way too comfortable around fighters.. and they will ruin it for the regular fans who just want a high five or fist bump.

Back