Artem Lobov On Conor McGregor Sparring Him Everyday, How Much It Hurts Getting Hit

by agreeing that all he is is a punching bag for Conor is discrediting him.... and then you admit he is on a higher level than you are

so who's punching bag are you?

So sick of these shitty youtube videos, some of the worst OPs on Sherdog imo

Agreed. I have never had an interest in watching some idiotic amateur youtube content. This is a text-based discussion forum. There should be some sort of mandatory minimum use of words for an OP. If you have nothing to say, don't bother posting.

by agreeing that all he is is a punching bag for Conor is discrediting him.... and then you admit he is on a higher level than you are

so who's punching bag are you?

Most top fighters have their own pro sparring partner. Nothing wrong with that. And most of these pro sparring partners fight from time to time. Even if they know that they will never see their name in the top rankings.

Overeem got that fat rasta guy, Anderson silva got that guy who sparred against seagal at the open workout. Ect ect..

Its normal for top fighters.

Conor exists in a league of his own

Artem would defend a belt I bet

He really puts the Art in Martial Arts
I'm ready for him to take over for Colton Mcgroger
The time is now

ARTemBless

Punching Bag 11.2

- We've updated our punching bags to be mobile. They'll walk around with you, carry your bags, and are now even capable of cracking entry-level jokes.
- Comes with absolutely no sense of self-worth, to maximize efficiency

Buy NOW! #Lobag

Most top fighters have their own pro sparring partner. Nothing wrong with that. And most of these pro sparring partners fight from time to time. Even if they know that they will never see their name in the top rankings.

Overeem got that fat rasta guy, Anderson silva got that guy who sparred against seagal at the open workout. Ect ect..

Its normal for top fighters.
that guy that sparred against seagal? you mean former strikeforce LHW champ Feijao Cavalcante?

behave Frode

Great interview with a 13-12 guy who spends all his time talking about what an honor and privilege it is to get punched up by someone else, in fact his greatest achievement. Have some self-respect.

lol, keep working hard and dreaming big, and maybe one day Nate Diaz will Stockton slap you.
he's headlining a ufc. lets not get carried away. thats kind of the goal in being a pro fighter

Bummer. And here I thought sparing was supposed to feel like tickles and pillow fights.

Back