As a hater... have you ever felt bad for the guy you were rooting against?

Conor fir sure. Was Khabib all the way in 229 but the way Khabib handled him and even dropped. Dude stood in 3rd round exs-bloody-hausted, looking to CNTRL ALT DLT the fight asap

Then gott jumped and trashed by everybody in MMA, despite GOAT being the 1jumping the cage which I don't agree with

I kinda feel like Khabib put an end to Conor's reign and I DNT want it. Cinor was a great fighter

Hope he bounces back coz he is not loosing another fight. It can be bad. LW division is more GOAT then middle east
Khabib took Conors existance in top 5 biggest even in fighting of all time

Sonnen vscm Silva 1, dude was winning all 4.75 rounds. I can only imagine how he felt.

I kind of feel bad for Brunson, every step up he gets, he gets ktfo... by Jacare, Romero, Adesanya and Whittaker.

Do I? Please refresh my memory, genius.

I'm not even a Conor fan and I think this is a sad attempt at bashing a fighter over something that's a figment of your imaginations.
That's not just him or sherdog imagination
Matt Serra, Bisping, Rogan, Khabib himself and many others think same

It's only business i.e don't go war Khabib on me in 4th and 5th bro.

I'm a big Conor fan but Khabib is not on his level .Conor realised this ain't Also or Dustin or Alvarez

That's not just him or sherdog imagination
Matt Serra, Bisping, Rogan, Khabib himself and many others think same

It's only business i.e don't go war Khabib on me in 4th and 5th bro.

I'm a big Conor fan but Khabib is not on his level .Conor realised this ain't Also or Dustin or Alvarez

Post your proof, smart guy.

Conor and Ronda I will never feel bad about. They deserve more if you ask me.

Jones as well, I hope he gets violently KO'd over and over again for the rest of time.

Conor would kick my ass under 10 seconds obviously. But if you're going to talk so much shit about a man then beg for mercy, expect people to call you out on it. Just like you white knighting like a little fan girl.
Cute, what I said about an old rule applies here too, those who can't should refrain from pretending they can. At least that is the way it is where I'm from, it is a bitch move to talk shit when you'd run from doing shit

Cute, what I said about an old rule applies here too, those who can't should refrain from pretending they can. At least that is the way it is where I'm from, it is a bitch move to talk shit when you'd run from doing shit
No it doesn't. There are plenty of POS in this world who have done horrible things and you're saying they can't be called out about it? OJ would push your shit in but I wouldn't question if you said he was a lying murderer.

I have always had disdain for BJ Penn yet i find myself feeling pity for him at this point.

Why is he still fighting?

Or for th delusional people, "its only kisses"

I don't hate any fighters, other than ones that have done legitimately terrible things, like War Machine.

As far as fighters I dislike, I felt bad watching some of Tito's losses. Despite not liking him much I've rooted for him in a lot of fights. I felt kinda bad seeing some of Weidman's losses. I haven't gotten tired of seeing Rockhard get pounded. Oh wait wrong thing. Uhh, hmm. No one else coming to mind at the moment.

Its mostly fans of the fighters that annoy me. I used to think Weidman was too smug and arrogant but he doesnt bother me the way he used to. Same with Brock. Others like Conor, Chael, Shogun, etc, it's their fans who I think are irritating.

So jumped the cage and Conor sucker punched another dude? Sure man, Khabib started it lol
Correlation is not causation.

Did Conor punch anybody before Khabib jumped the cage? No because there was no one to punch. 1 man caused everything and it wasn't Conor who was sitting on his ass when Khabib jumped the cage.

Tell me who Conor punched before Khabib jumped the cage?

Seeing Mousasi run from Rockhold Whittaker and Romero to another organization was pretty sweet

No it doesn't. There are plenty of POS in this world who have done horrible things and you're saying they can't be called out about it? OJ would push your shit in but I wouldn't question if you said he was a lying murderer.
Wow! The theme of the week is poor reading comprehension. Hopefully next week the reoccurring theme will be rational conversation about MMA as a sport and not how these athletes have offended you personally

Back