As a McGregor fan, I though he was a gangster...

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
it turns out he's an unsuccessful gangster
Do5HEpQW4AAlMZH.jpg
ufc_229.0.jpg
<mma1>

Last edited:
Gangster? Why?

Pikey by all means, but not a gangster, surely?

Khabib on the other hand is a rich Russian, therefore is gangster by default.

Well in the face a real gangster he got smashed in every sense.

Khabib dont play games.

Conor is more of a privileged leprechaun than he is a gangster.

Yet another "As a McGregor fan..." post bashing Conor after he loses. You're not fooling anyone, bro. lol

Connor was pretty bad ass in there after the fight.
He was swinging at everyone.

If anything is worse than nuthuggers, it's someone who turns their back on someone when a person goes through a rough patch.

Neither of them are gangsters.

It's nothing about being "Gangster" it's about being a better fighter.

Yet another "As a McGregor fan..." post bashing Conor after he loses. You're not fooling anyone, bro. lol

It's just a conor hating thread in disguise...conor haters are the vast majority on this site now...

Connor was pretty bad ass in there after the fight.
He was swinging at everyone.

I didn't see him swing on anyone...I heard he threw a punch at someone that climbed over the cage and went after him...but from what I saw, conor wanted no part of the melee.

I didn't see him swing on anyone...I heard he threw a punch at someone that climbed over the cage and went after him...but from what I saw, conor wanted no part of the melee.
Watch it again. He throws a few punches in there.
Best punches he threw all night.

So what ? Its better not being a gangster than bowing in front of a murderer dictator in fear of retaliations...

Watch it again. He throws a few punches in there.
Best punches he threw all night.

haha...well, guys were climbing over the cage to get at him...he has a right to defend himself...dannis should have kept his big mouth shut...then this whole thing wouldn't have happened. people blaming conor for khabib's actions, when conor had nothing to do with it...the fight was over..khabib went after dannis not conor.

it turns out he's an unsuccessful gangster
View attachment 451189
View attachment 451179
<mma1>

Lol. Your not a fan. Conor lost the match, face intact, took the loss as a man.

Personally appalled by how uglylooking dagestani wrestlingguys are (#team of Kabib) They look like a gang of dirty pickpocketers. No glamourous mafia feel at all.

Kabib is not gangster inn the way he carry himself. He was really non-gangster at pressconference, no answer for all the insults, just insecure smile. Its not really tough to be afraid of his fathers beating, or not drinking alcohol or wanting to be portrayed as a religous/ethical guy that complains about swearing.

Neither of them are gangsters.

Khabib showed that he's willing to bang outside the cage.

Conor has never been willing to do that, he only starts scuffles for show when security is around.

Even when he threw the dolly, he made sure to quickly run away after he cut a nice promo and before a brawl actually broke out.

Lol. Your not a fan. Conor lost the match, face intact, took the loss as a man.

Personally appalled by how uglylooking dagestani wrestlingguys are (#team of Kabib) They look like a gang of dirty pickpocketers. No glamourous mafia feel at all.

Kabib is not gangster inn the way he carry himself. He was really non-gangster at pressconference, no answer for all the insults, just insecure smile. Its not really tough to be afraid of his fathers beating, or not drinking alcohol or wanting to be portrayed as a religous/ethical guy that complains about swearing.

LOL "glorious mafia feel"?

You don't need to look glorious to stab someone in the throat, you fruity bitch.

Being a "gangster" means saying "fuck the consequences", even if they are death or prison and going for the kill.

Back