ASOIAF Winds of Winter Unlikely to be released in 2018, GRRM wants to release Targaryen book first

Oh and I'd also tell that motherfucker to bring back Syrio Forel, otherwise I will fuck him up.

He will be dead before he finishes the series, book it.

A man shot u from his dick. You lived in his balls until he creampied your mom and let her do the shitty part of the baby making process
You spend a lot of time thinking about other men and their balls
<{katwhu}>

If the second to last book comes out before the final season of the HBO series, I'd be shocked.

Alot of time? When have i ever besides this last rebuttal. What a shitty attempt at a reply, babygirl
Why do you keep calling people baby girl and sweetheart and shit. It’s so weird. What are you, white???

I’m happy with however HBO wants to finish it.

I'm in the minority, but the primary feeling I have toward GRRM is gratitude. Sure I want him to finish this thing, but more than that, I'm glad he gave the world this art which has enhanced my life over the years, and the lives of so many other. I wish he would take care of himself, and I wish he would finish it, but in the end he doesn't owe us shit. If I ever met him I would have the urge to say 'thank you', not 'hurry up'.
No, fuck that fat fuck, the only thing that matters is me, my entertainment, my social circles, REEEEEEEEE

That's damn near everyone itt.

It's only been, what, seven years since A Dance with Dragons came out? You can't expect him to work under such tight time constraints.

Completely ok with this -- definitely want the literary series to conclude after the HBO series as they are completely different at this point

And the targaryan aspect is so congested at this point in the story with 3 possible heirs and a myriad of characters that are related to other plot points that a history as prelude volume makes sense.

That asshole can't finish the series and is waiting for HBO to do it for him.

I'm truly sorry I ever started reading that series.

Fans need to boycott all these other books of his in order to motivate him to actually finish the main series.

It's only been, what, seven years since A Dance with Dragons came out? You can't expect him to work under such tight time constraints.
Especially when he releases B level scifi stories every other week.

His motivation for writing fell through when he got rich.

look at all the entitled spoiled babies in this thread who think GRR is beholden to you to finish the books. He's fulfilled his obligation to HBO by giving them the general outline of how the story concludes. Anything more is a gift of his generosity to you thirsty fans.

Back