At this point, could Dana stop lying if he tried to or is he too far gone?

Dana hasn't changed, it's the people that used to buy into the bulls**t that have.

"i will lie if I have to"
-Dana "The Honest Liar" White

its like the oh I never visit sherdog and the next day there is the "No Dana bashing" rule on Sherdog which was the most ridiculous rule ever implemented

He can't keep track of all his lies anymore so he has to come up with new ones to cover

Fixed. "His role as" implies the possibility that he isn't really the bad guy.

Understandable. I do think it's a bit of both. Guys clearly not a saint but he's probably not quite the raging POS he's made out to be. The truth often lies in the middle.

If you gave Dana an enema he could be buried in a matchbox

Ariel has tried.
I know he has, I pay attention, and apparently more need to follow Ariel's lead, too many are scared of the big fat bold guy though.

Understandable. I do think it's a bit of both. Guys clearly not a saint but he's probably not quite the raging POS he's made out to be. The truth often lies in the middle.

Don't know how far you'll make it in the online ghettos with that enlightened attitude :p

Here - Barclays Center.
Here - New York.

Maybe it's just me.

People here make shit up. And then bend reality to suit their fantasies. If it wasn’t so pathetic. It might even be funny.

“ Town “ and “ here “ don’t mean the same thing to anybody. Except apparently the TS. And anybody unable to use their own brain. Which in this case seems to be the 9 people that gave the TS a like.

Embarrassing.

People here make shit up. And then bend reality to suit their fantasies. If it wasn’t so pathetic. It might even be funny.

“ Town “ and “ here “ don’t mean the same thing to anybody. Except apparently the TS. And anybody unable to use their own brain. Which in this case seems to be the 9 people that gave the TS a like.

Embarrassing.

I was thinking the same thing, but not interested enough to watch the vids and find context.

Embarrassing.

What's going on in your avatar?

This situation is really making Dana look weak.

He has to act like the tough guy President; however also has to make sure he doesn't upset his cash cow.

It's one thing to act tough around TUF wannabees and another to act that way around your superstar money machine.

well, he hates the mma press so he doesn't feel bad about lying to them esp if it's for the betterment of profits.

He has more respect for TMZ.

Though he seems to like the fat guy and the older guy.

Back