Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Avengers wearing Japanese Ultraman outfits.

Without that glove, Rose probably spanks him!

giphy.gif

To be fair, she probably outweighs him...
Why does the internet rag on this broad so much? She looks like the standard homely, Asian chick but nothing to get worked up about.

Those suits are a bit too gimmicky. Rocket is the only one who looks good in it.

ceMRANx.jpg

0YBp3Eq.jpg

I'm really not feeling it...looks ok on Iron Man and Ant-Man, but otherwise, just no. I hope these outfits are worn during a brief time of the film.

I'd like to see the stealth suit from Winter Soldier back. The best Cap uniform by far.

It looks like shit to me in my humble fact

Those suits are a bit too gimmicky. Rocket is the only one who looks good in it.
Rocket and Hawkeye IMO.

I've heard rumour that the Quantum Realm amplifies the power of archers and Hawkeye ends up enhanced and being the top Avenger on the team, just as he should be.

That better be spandex, to accommodate Hulk's huge quads

But otherwise, meh, why they need the same uniforms? @Clippy , you still feeling good about the bet? what say you, brother @One MMA Fan?

Feeling good, it will make big business will come close but no more record breaking.

In before a huge trailer. xD

it will all be worth it if Hawkeye doesn't make it out of the Quantum Realm.
Would be extra cool if he got eaten by a tardigrade.
@MikeMcMann

Xd that's not the bet... but okay. :D
People cry about Star Wars, but wait, so Spider-man isn't dead? Imagine if they did this in SW universe, Yoda has a magical glove, and everyone is coming back!

giphy.gif

Why does the internet rag on this broad so much? She looks like the standard homely, Asian chick but nothing to get worked up about.

Because her character is awful...but not just that...

The director, a super beta nerd, wrote and cast her as a "genuine nerd who doesn't belong in a Star Wars movie"...

For shallow reasons, I despise Asian stereotypes representing us in Hollywood.

The girl had very little experience in acting and was cast precisely because she looks like a stereotypical nerdy Asian girl (and a chubby one to boot).

sorry, but that isn't what I call progressive diversity. That's going backwards.

Rian Johnson sucks.

People cry about Star Wars, but wait, so Spider-man isn't dead? Imagine if they did this in SW universe, Yoda has a magical glove, and everyone is coming back!

giphy.gif

Oh just imagine the out cry haha.

Not the same good will that's for sure.

You're right that was an epic cliffhanger, everyone wants to see what happens next and exactly how they get out of it

Last Jedi left no cliffhangers and killed off anyone people were interested in... after ruining their characters

hmm...

Which one am I gunna be excited to see??
tenor.gif

Update: November 10, 2018

New AVENGERS 4 Promo Art Shows the Team in Their Quantum Realm Suits

NhgyJdQ.jpg

bzosAC0.jpg

Flvi2wi.jpg

ceMRANx.jpg

etncKci.jpg

Giez5cy.jpg

0YBp3Eq.jpg

wyols5d.jpg

LbCkcb0.jpg

now it's starting to look like a team, an elite force of agency across the universe and all time lines!

thanos, get ready biatch!

That better be spandex, to accommodate Hulk's huge quads

But otherwise, meh, why they need the same uniforms? @Clippy , you still feeling good about the bet? what say you, brother @One MMA Fan?

they don't need the same uniforms and I don't think it'll be like this entirely throughout the movie, but at a time like this it does symbolize them as one unit against the mighty thanos.

Is that "Professor Hulk" in that picture?

For some reason I thought it was going to be called "End Game".

Ehhh, they can call it whatever they want as long as it is good.

So they are talking about 3 hours for this film? Better make sure I wear a Depends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back