Locked AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR v.3 (First Epic Trailer Released; Most Watched Trailer of All Time)

What did you think of the Avengers: Infinity War trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has the fact that Black Panther comes out during Black History month been brought up yet?

So has the fact that Black Panther comes out during Black History month been brought up yet?
A few times in the other threads.

Black Panther was July 2018 now it is February 2018. (February is Black people movie month, smart move. Kevin Hart will probably be in this.)

Move Black Panther to Black History month. Marvel is low-key smart too.

February? Must be a Black History Month tie-in.

I thought I was the only one. Literally got chills.

Think I said on the first day that the scene where all the hairs on Peter's arm stand up was pretty much the reaction of every comic book fan when they watched the trailer.

Also Captain Marvel is in...
womens-history-month.jpg

I remember Beyond the Trailer being the first one to bring these things up when the changes were made.

Some people think that this is actually Pepper in the suit... I could see that.
RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif

Dr Strange can just apply same tactic he used against Dormammu against Thanos. Just trap Thanos in a time loop before he gets to infinity stones, and strike a bargain.

Also I hear that in MCU, Asgardians are not using magic, but just highly advanced STEM. Then does Magic/Mysticism even exist in MCU? What is Strange, Ancient One, and Dormammu using.

In the comics, Ebony Maw controls Strange and has him summon Amon Gorath. Will they use Dormammu in MCU for this purpose?

Only watched it once at the cinema but wasn't the magic in Strange sold as using energy from another dimension?

That said I think the MCU is definitely moving in a more "mystical" direction, Ragnarok mentioned magicians for example and did less to try and STEM the abilities we saw plus if Strange potentially takes Starks role(very similar characters, I could see Strange playing off of Cap in a similar fashion to Stark) as leading the Avengers if the latter is killed by Thanos it could potentially go further that direction.

Keeping the style/tone of the MCU evolving is probably a smart thing for Marvel if they don't want audience burn out. I remember around 2012-13(especially for the Thor sequel) hearing quite a few people state they were tiring of it but the style of Guardians and the Russo's helped limit that it seems, certainly it did for me.

Last edited:
The way Iron Man is moving here just seems off. Looks like a woman in there.

Huh? Before getting btfo he’s not doing anything other than slowly raising his left hand, probably RDJ making some line like “uh, hey maybe we can just talk about this — ooof”

Don’t think that’s anyone other than Iron Man himself.

Huh? Before getting btfo he’s not doing anything other than slowly raising his left hand, probably RDJ making some line like “uh, hey maybe we can just talk about this — ooof”

Don’t think that’s anyone other than Iron Man himself.

Disagree. The body language makes it look like someone meek is in that suite. Could easily be Pepper. TBH even though it isn't his suit it still looks like it could be spiderman with the way he approaches Thanos before being punched into oblivion.

Disagree. The body language makes it look like someone meek is in that suite. Could easily be Pepper. TBH even though it isn't his suit it still looks like it could be spiderman with the way he approaches Thanos before being punched into oblivion.

Well I thought it was Spider-Man at first till I compared it to this gif and saw the outfit was completely different.

tumblr_p06nneeWAs1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

And noticed that Iron Man is there at the same time.

DP0f-5bVAAE0XKM.jpg

Pretty sure it’s just them vs Thanos and that is actually Stark. The D23 trailer showed Stark leaning over what appeared to be an injured or dying Peter Parker on that planet.

infinity-war-tony-stark-1-e1512603656948.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:

Can barely see anything from that scene. Honestly looks like Thanos already beat the shit out of everyone and that was just the finishing blow for Iron Man.

A punch like that, from Thanos, should have done a whole lot more than it did when it hit Iron Man. Get ready for under-powered Thanos.

Well in the comics a snap of his finger erased half of the universe.

A little too much for the cinamatics lol

Well I thought it was Spider-Man at first till I compared it to this gif and saw the outfit was completely different.

tumblr_p06nneeWAs1tlgqkgo1_540.gif

And noticed that Iron Man is there at the same time.

DP0f-5bVAAE0XKM.jpg

Pretty sure it’s just them vs Thanos and that is actually Stark. The D23 trailer showed Stark leaning over what appeared to be an injured or dying Peter Parker on that planet.

infinity-war-tony-stark-1-e1512603656948.jpg

8.jpg

I know its not spidy. Just saying the body language looks more like a spidy reaction. Almost as if he was coming out with a one liner joke at the same time as getting smashed by Thanos.
But like @method115 said it's probably just IM at the end almost as though he's got his hands up to say hey you already killed everone else, can't we just talk lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back