Back to Basics - Why is GSP fighting Bisping and not Woodley?

He can beat bisaping

If by beat, you mean dry hump, and some how get another bogus decision by corrupt American judges, you sir are correct. Unfortunately for him, the sport has changed since he has left, and returning after four years, he is going to get exposed, and KTFO before the judges can high robbery him a title.

gN9JYe8.jpg

You wut mate?

If he had actually beat Hendricks, yes but, no he did not. He got saved by corrupt American judges. GSP sounded like he had a concussion in the Rogan interview slurring his words and making excuses about going away.

Coincidentally, GSP bails thereafter never to return until Hendricks falls off, and his sponsors are about to be pulled because he isn't a fighter anymore.

GOAT WW by default yes outside losing to Hendricks. He has coasted through fights, he gets a TD, and takes a nap. The reality is that Pre USADA Hendricks beat the shit out of him and his face showed that.

No shot at fighting Anderson. Made excuses and talked about having too much to lose on Sports Net, a Canadian broadcast.

GSP is a classic example of the safest fighter in MMA. He is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA. Basically, everything and anything to not fight.

Its cool. Bisping puts him away inside 3.

Steroid Hendricks couldn't even drop Georges. Georges took steroid Hendricks best and wasn't defeated

You or i could make one in less then 2 minutes with a meme generator. The fuck you going on about?

Just expressing my amazement at a level of medical knowledge that thinks tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to a choke or a lock - basically that you think being choked and immediately revived or having your arm broken is worse than being repeatedly punched in the head when you're already concussed more or less makes almost anything else you say meaningless. Seriously, do some research on it.

Personally I gave the GSP-Hendricks fight to Hendricks; 2 and 4 were clearly Hendricks, 3 and 5 were clearly GSP, leaving round 1, and I think Hendricks should have been awarded it, though admittedly it was close.

However that has nothing to do with thinking that being punched in the head is less dangerous than being choked out with a ref standing there, or having your arm broken. GSP tapping to Hughes was worse than his tapping to Serra, because the consequences of not tapping to Hughes would be less than the consequences of not tapping to Serra. Its pretty basic medicine, and its why several medical associations want to ban boxing and MMA, but not judo or BJJ - they don't think chokes/armbars are anywhere close to as dangerous as head strikes.

Twood wants to fight nick fucking Diaz who hasn't won a fight since 2011 for fuck sakes.
The UFC is a mess nowadays can't even stress about it no more champions decide on who they want to fight

Just expressing my amazement at a level of medical knowledge that thinks tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to a choke or a lock - basically that you think being choked and immediately revived or having your arm broken is worse than being repeatedly punched in the head when you're already concussed more or less makes almost anything else you say meaningless. Seriously, do some research on it.

Personally I gave the GSP-Hendricks fight to Hendricks; 2 and 4 were clearly Hendricks, 3 and 5 were clearly GSP, leaving round 1, and I think Hendricks should have been awarded it, though admittedly it was close.

However that has nothing to do with thinking that being punched in the head is less dangerous than being choked out with a ref standing there, or having your arm broken. GSP tapping to Hughes was worse than his tapping to Serra, because the consequences of not tapping to Hughes would be less than the consequences of not tapping to Serra. Its pretty basic medicine, and its why several medical associations want to ban boxing and MMA, but not judo or BJJ - they don't think chokes/armbars are anywhere close to as dangerous as head strikes.

Don't be scared homie. Your support for tapping to strikes is telling. Likely, the portrayal of low testosterone. You likely are into raising other man's babies too. Cuck status lol

Don't be scared homie. Your support for tapping to strikes is telling. Likely, the portrayal of low testosterone. You likely are into raising other man's babies too. Cuck status lol

You're losing ground - you now sound like you're willing to tap to chokes and locks, which is a sign of even less testosterone than tapping to strikes.

Think about it, you're supporting tapping to things that do less damage than strikes - by your own standards that puts you below even Cuck status ... life as a sub-Cuck I guess.

Pretty sad.

Not clear about this, though I know I know I know it's been discussed a lot.
Cuz GSP has levarage in negotiations cuz of UFCs low PPV numbers and him being a star in the canadian ppv market. GSP dont follow rankings, but he pays close attention to the stock market. Bisping has a high stock atm, thats why GSP wants this fight Bisping. Is there any other angle to this fight, please tell me?!?

Back