Back to Basics - Why is GSP fighting Bisping and not Woodley?

Nothing like the sight of GSP fangirls claiming Bisping is the "tougher" fight to bump him up their imaginary biblical GOAT rankings.

What a bunch of stupid cunts. Woodley destroys GSP. Bisping cannot handle wrestlers.

... because GSP puts up #'s in gate and PPV. Woodley does not.

The belt is nice, but the real champions are the ones that make the $.

In GSP's mind Bisping is a more winnable fight than Woodley.
I doubt that tbh. He saw how Rory handled Woodley.

The choice was purely on the bigger pay day imo.

Money and recognition and likelihood of victory. If I was his management, it's the fight I'd advise him to take. Pretty much a no-brainer.

I doubt that tbh. He saw how Rory handled Woodley.

The choice was purely on the bigger pay day imo.

Right, he’s thinking damn two of my buddies that I train with absolutely ran over WOodley like he was an amature , there is no challenge and no money there.

MW belt has more money and more challenging.

He started asking to comeback to MW when ROcksalt was the champ.

He’s bored with WW that’s why he left.

Right, he’s thinking damn two of my buddies that I train with absolutely ran over WOodley like he was an amature , there is no challenge and no money there.

MW belt has more money and more challenging.

He started asking to comeback to MW when ROcksalt was the champ.

He’s bored with WW that’s why he left.
Right so hell fight the harder 39 year old fighter in his career twillight with zero contender defenses and only victories are declining fighters > 40

Are you one of those guys that can only get satisfaction pretending that you have some negative impact on people on the internet?

Sounds like a lonely life.
Yes. He stalks me, he has me on follow and replies to all my posts then gets triggered when I don't reply.

GSP has nothing to prove at WW. He's not coming back to be a reigning champion again. These are just money fights, done right. The man is in the Legends phase of his career.

Right so hell fight the harder 39 year old fighter in his career twillight with zero contender defenses and only victories are declining fighters > 40

I don’t think he cares who is champ at MW just that he fights for the MW belt, like mentioned before he started talking about coming back to fight for the MW belt when rocksalt had it.

Unless you think he was clairvoyant enough to know bisping would Be champ back then.

Why can’t people understand that coming back to WW would be pointless at this time. He left that weight class as the indisputable WW goat.

Nothing left to do there.

Wrong given he ran from the sport after getting beat to a pulp by pre usafa hendricks. No intent of fighting Silva, TW, hendricks rematch and was ducking Bisping until the sponsors were going to get pulled. classic.

Insert tapping to strikes meme right here.

WAR COUNT

Insert meme that says that anyone that thinks tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to chokes or locks has basically zero medical knowledge and can be safely ignored.

Seriously, ask your doctor if being choked out and immediately revived, or a broken arm, are anywhere near as dangerous as head blows. They'll laugh at you. You're at least 20 years behind in medical knowledge; do yourself a favor and read up on concussions before you make silly statements.

And if he was ducking Silva and Bisping, who weren't in his weight division, then he was also ducking Jones, Cain, Brock, Liddell, Shogun, and everybody in MW, LHW and HW - that's a lot of ducking. Which is why the classic definition of ducking doesn't include people not in your weight division ... I only mention this since you seem to be interested in 'classic'. Look up how the word was used.

Prime steroid Hendricks couldn't beat St Pierre and the champ cleaned out WW twice.

gN9JYe8.jpg

You wut mate?

He deserved to retire if he wanted to do so. Lots of huge knee injuries over his career and he admitted he was losing his luster for training and fighting.

If he had actually beat Hendricks, yes but, no he did not. He got saved by corrupt American judges. GSP sounded like he had a concussion in the Rogan interview slurring his words and making excuses about going away.

Coincidentally, GSP bails thereafter never to return until Hendricks falls off, and his sponsors are about to be pulled because he isn't a fighter anymore.

Georges made a good decision and is one of the greatest champions ever

GOAT WW by default yes outside losing to Hendricks. He has coasted through fights, he gets a TD, and takes a nap. The reality is that Pre USADA Hendricks beat the shit out of him and his face showed that.

No shot at fighting Anderson. Made excuses and talked about having too much to lose on Sports Net, a Canadian broadcast.

GSP is a classic example of the safest fighter in MMA. He is the Floyd Mayweather of MMA. Basically, everything and anything to not fight.

Its cool. Bisping puts him away inside 3.

Insert meme that says that anyone that thinks tapping to strikes is worse than tapping to chokes or locks has basically zero medical knowledge and can be safely ignored.

You or i could make one in less then 2 minutes with a meme generator. The fuck you going on about?

Seriously, ask your doctor if being choked out and immediately revived, or a broken arm, are anywhere near as dangerous as head blows. They'll laugh at you. You're at least 20 years behind in medical knowledge; do yourself a favor and read up on concussions before you make silly statements.

He ran from a Hendricks rematch. Classic example of a GOAT right?

And if he was ducking Silva and Bisping, who weren't in his weight division, then he was also ducking Jones, Cain, Brock, Liddell, Shogun, and everybody in MW, LHW and HW - that's a lot of ducking. Which is why the classic definition of ducking doesn't include people not in your weight division ... I only mention this since you seem to be interested in 'classic'. Look up how the word was used.

Coincidentally, he will now fight MW when Silva falls off. When asked about a Silva fight, its not a super fight. Not a super fight. HILARIOUS!

The reality is that, he is terrified of Silva now and especially in his prime. If he gets lit up by a MANLET, Silva murders him now or ever. Bisping fought guys on GEAR. GSP fled the sport as USADA came in coincidentally.

Back