• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Banter with Bigslow makes its long awaited epic return...

Dylan vs Luke is easily fight of the season,

I assume the wrestler you'll be facing is Collin?

This was a fight where I wanted both guys to win but the loss will only make you better!

Good fight, he's gotta learn to keep his left hand up though. It was kinda sad watching Luke eat almost every big right thrown at him.

Wow.. not only is Bigslow racist but he is negative too! A negative racist, now that's simply brilliant. And you guys wonder why real fighters rarely enter this cesspool. :icon_cry2

Hell of a fight Bigslow, very entertaining and hopefully you took Iron Mike's words to heart. Looking forward to the finale. Maybe going forward (can't do it for the TUF Finale as the posters already been printed) starting next year you can headline your very own UFC show on your birthday, it'll be Bigslow's Birthday Bash. And because you are so awesome, Uncle Dana will let you pick the fights!

As Chael's training partner you missed one key ingredient to becoming JJ, you haven't totaled a car yet! Or have you? OK.. we'll assume you haven't and I know you can't afford a Bentley nor with your work visa you can't afford a DUI so be sure to total something out that fits your current financial position. Maybe a vintage Vette... Chevette that is!

Hey guys!

Thanks so much for all the support & taking the time to read my blogs & interact with me and everything! Has been awesome.

You learn something from everyone. Today I learnt I'm a racist... apparently from my long winded slander of Little JJ all people could pick up on is I'm racist. All I can say is I think its extremely sad that not only people feel this way but that they highlight it and argue about it.. there was nothing racist what so ever in my mind when I wrote those remarks. So if you think its remotely racist then you are the one with the issue. All I wanted to communicate with that message was: Fuck Jon Jones #TeamSonnen

Enjoy the rest of the series! I've loved being part of it & sharing it with everyone.

Peace

Bigz

Jesus, God, Lord in Heaven, help me.

I did not call you racist Luke... I said the comment had racist undertones...

I've even gone so far as to say I didn't believe you were trying to be racist...

Apparently, whether it's a lack of willingness or ability, people not reading what is said in these threads is consistent from fighters to lurker...

Please. Read what I said...

Wait, you think he's actually being serious with the gangster schtick? The whole thing's gone way over your head bud lol. And no it wasn't hypocritical, some people use sarcasm to provoke a reaction, some use it in the hope that people don't take themselves too seriously, and can have a laugh at themselves. The way Luke is having a laugh at himself with the gangster schtick.

If you say so. I just find it amusing when someone immediately starts in with internet memes like "haters" then launches a bunch of broadsides at his betters.

I think luke is pretending to be controversial like chael.

Everyone has to get attention these days.

I can't wait for jon jones to pretend to pat chael on the back after wrecking him.

I've even gone so far as to say I didn't believe you were trying to be racist...

Apparently, whether it's a lack of willingness or ability, people not reading what is said in these threads is consistent from fighters to lurker...

Please stop using ellipses.

Good luck.

Some people are overly sensitive.

He rags Bones, but so what? He's entitled to express an opinion, so are we. He's in a better position to do so than us behind our keyboards.

Anyway, I'm probably taking the wrong approach here. What's more important is that it's a light-hearted blog (hence the use of the word banter). It's fun when people aren't so obsessed with coming across perfectly to 100% of the public they can actually give someone a bit of shit. Bones is a big-boy, he can handle it.

Comments like omg, Bones would wreck him are misguided. I say, so what? Make fun of Jon Jones, have fun whatever...it's all entertainment.

Oh, and all he said was he isn't a fan of Ellenberger, and that he wasn't sure why, he didn't criticize his fighting style. I love to watch Ellenberger fight tho so I'm not with him there.

I'll also + 1 this:

"This is what should of happened, and I would have picked Mr Zak Cummings against Mr Clint Hester... 100% based on the performances in the fights in the house... but unfortunately Dana didn't see me fit to make this decision!"

Congrats on a good performance! Expecting great things from you in the future or mediocre things with a badass attitude? Either way I'll stay tuned!

Cheers for putting the time in to educate the masses!

Also, lol at the douche bags piling on.

why do i think of that female referee when i see this topic title, over & over again... : D

Also, lol at the douche bags piling on.

At this rate he'll be able to build a home with them in no time.

earthbag-home-4.jpg

Can't you just let it go? The only racist undertones are coming from you. If Luke was black, you wouldn't have even brought it up.

Good fight, he's gotta learn to keep his left hand up though. It was kinda sad watching Luke eat almost every big right thrown at him.

When you're gassed your hands instinctively drop. Happens to a lot of fighters.

I could see you giving him shit for being offensive to homosexuals or christians, but I'd hardly say there was any racial undertones there. He has a lot of kids. So what if he has a few kids. He is taking care of them and their mother and has the means to do so. That hardly has anything to do with his race. It'd be more offensive if he made a dead beat dad joke or something.

Back