• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Banter with Bigslow makes its long awaited epic return...

That's what I pretty much already said, he's going over the top in his attempt to be witty. To have something interesting to say. And it personally rubs me the wrong way. And I'm sure it would rub Jon Jones the wrong way if he read that. Or Jake Ellenberger. Or Duane Ludwig. He doesn't have to insult all these people in order to write a blog. He's been pretty classless with a lot of the shit he's said and that's a fact.

In that case I'll just refer back to my earlier response of "deal with it". Seems you're just an easily offended guy. The guy's been training with Chael, I doubt he means half of it, if any of it. Stop feeling annoyed for other people and you'll probably start enjoying life more

In that case I'll just refer back to my earlier response of "deal with it". Seems you're just an easily offended guy. The guy's been training with Chael, I doubt he means half of it, if any of it. Stop feeling annoyed for other people and you'll probably start enjoying life more
Are you slow or something? There's nothing to deal with, it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. I'm just expressing my opinion on the issue. You just keep responding to me for some reason like I'm not entitled to my own opinion. I have an opinion too, take your own advice and deal with it. Luke can talk all the shit he wants, at the end of the day he's being finished by nobodies on TUF.

Are you slow or something? There's nothing to deal with, it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. I'm just expressing my opinion on the issue. You just keep responding to me for some reason like I'm not entitled to my own opinion. I have an opinion too, take your own advice and deal with it. Luke can talk all the shit he wants, at the end of the day he's being finished by nobodies on TUF.

Firstly you do sound like you're losing sleep over it.

Secondly, at no point have I told you you're not allowed you own opinion.

Thirdly he got finished by one person on TUF, not multiple people as you say, and what if the guy goes on to win TUF? Would he be a nobody then? You can't possibly know that. And you call me slow...

Firstly you do sound like you're losing sleep over it.

Secondly, at no point have I told you you're not allowed you own opinion.

Thirdly he got finished by one person on TUF, not multiple people as you say, and what if the guy goes on to win TUF? Would he be a nobody then? You can't possibly know that. And you call me slow...
I don't know man, you're the one who literally keeps trying to tell me how I should feel. I think it might be you losing some sleep over the issue. And even if Dylan wins TUF it doesn't make him a somebody. As we've seen in the past winning TUF doesn't necessarily even mean you're ready to be fighting in the UFC.

Last edited:
I loved the first round of Luke's fight with Dylan, his guard is phenomenal. The way he threw up submissions and attacked with strikes from the bottom frustrated the fuck outta Dylan and completely nullified his offense. To echo what Dana said, I'm glad the judges had the sense to score that round for Luke.

I was happy for Dylan in the end though, there's an element of "this is my last chance" with him and he really showed his heart in the third. Luke has plenty of time to make a career for himself.

I don't know man, you're the one who literally keeps trying to tell me how I should feel. I think it might be you losing some sleep over the issue. And even if Dylan wins TUF it doesn't make him a somebody. As we've seen in the past winning TUF doesn't necessarily even mean you're ready to be fighting in the UFC.

So I can't say how you should be feeling if you were being rational (which you're clearly not) but you can declare people nobodies despite likely having accomplished far more than yourself? This is of course on the assumption that you haven't been good enough at something to get on TV for it.

Fair enough I guess if that's how he feels, but it's just unusual to hear a fighter in his position(tuf reject)

I'm not gonna get into your little argument, but I don't know how you could read this post and not think "What the fuck am I doing? How sad am I?". If I wrote that I'd be embarrassed.

So I can't say how you should be feeling if you were being rational (which you're clearly not) but you can declare people nobodies despite likely having accomplished far more than yourself? This is of course on the assumption that you haven't been good enough at something to get on TV for it.
Dude, are you even being serious anymore? I'm not being rational because I said somebody rubs me the wrong way? A TUF reject that is ripping into champions and other fighter's wives? I honestly don't even know what you're talking about at this point. Clearly you don't like what I have to say, but that's life. You think you can just move on with your day or what?

I'm not gonna get into your little argument, but I don't know how you could read this post and not think "What the fuck am I doing? How sad am I?". If I wrote that I'd be embarrassed.
Um, OK. What would you like me to call the guy that didn't even make the semis? I'm just rolling with TUF reject because that's the term I've seen thrown around. Whatever you want to call it, you get the point.

Um, OK. What would you like me to call the guy that didn't even make the semis? I'm just rolling with TUF reject because that's the term I've seen thrown around. Whatever you want to call it, you get the point.

You seem like a cool guy!

I get people using that term in the heavies when moaning about undercards, but this is a thread started by a contestant. Your dumbass shit is the reason a lot of fighters don't post here. And what do you mean "didn't even"? Like it's so easy.

What age are you? You cross me as someone who has no life experience and has never endeavored to do anything. Please don't tell me you're like mid twenties.

Last edited:
You seem like a cool guy!

I get people using that in the heavies when moaning about undercards, but this is a thread started by a contestant. Your dumbass shit is the reason a lot of fighters don't post here. And what do mean "didn't even"? Like it's something so easy.

What age are you? You cross me as someone who has no life experience and has never endeavored to do anything.
That fighter you're talking about hasn't even had an official fight in the UFC and he's already trashing champions. He's already insulting the wives of other fighters. Forgive me for expressing my opinion and not blindly sucking his dick for posting on Sherdog. What age are you that you think people aren't responsible for their behavior and shouldn't be called out on it? Has he been completely fucking classless at times in his blog? Clearly, so get over it.

That fighter you're talking about hasn't even had an official fight in the UFC and he's already trashing champions. He's already insulting the wives of other fighters. Forgive me for expressing my opinion and not blindly sucking his dick for posting on Sherdog. What age are you that you think people aren't responsible for their behavior and shouldn't be called out on it? Has he been completely fucking classless at times in his blog? Clearly, so get over it.

Bla bla bla trashing champions, bla bla bla fighters wives. Don't tell people to get over it when it clearly is bothering you so so so so much. I'm guessing you're just a Jones fanatic who can't deal with someone talking bad about your hero

Bla bla bla trashing champions, bla bla bla fighters wives. Don't tell people to get over it when it clearly is bothering you so so so so much. I'm guessing you're just a Jones fanatic who can't deal with someone talking bad about your hero
The only reason I'm still posting in this thread is because you guys keep responding to me like I'm not entitled to have an opinion on the issue. And I like Jones less every day and hope Chael destroys him, although I know that won't happen. Any other worthless comments or are you done?

I have no issue with you calling him out on that or anything else, in fact I agree with you (although I haven't read the blog). I don't think you understand my issue. Reducing a fighter and his career to a "TUF reject" makes me think you've never tried anything difficult or worked hard and come up short. And btw, being civil isn't sucking anyone's dick, I already said I was happy Dylan got the win for example.

You can voice an opinion without being an ass.

I'm 26. Are you embarrassed to say what age you are?

He didn't even make it to the semis brah, let's not get into that debate. And his wrestling isn't what got him finished. That's cool if you're fine with him constantly running his mouth, but I have a different perspective on the issue and I'd bet the fighters I mentioned do too. Most of the shit he says is pretty insulting and not in good fun.

the blog is called "banter with Bigslow" ...... Im guessing you need to look up the word "banter"

I have no issue with you calling him out on that or anything else, in fact I agree with you (although I haven't read the blog). I don't think you understand my issue. Reducing a fighter and his career to a "TUF reject" makes me think you've never tried anything difficult or worked hard and come up short. And btw, being civil isn't sucking anyone's dick, I already said I was happy Dylan got the win for example.

You can voice an opinion without being an ass.

I'm 26. Are you embarrassed to say what age you are?
I really didn't put any thought into the "TUF reject" comment, although as I said I think you know what I mean by it. It's simply the term I used for lack of a better term. And I think my original post in this thread was very civil, although maybe I've gotten a bit defensive as people keep responding to me with what I consider to be bullshit.

I'm 27.

the blog is called "banter with Bigslow" ...... Im guessing you need to look up the word "banter"
I don't care what you want to call it, he's crossed the line multiple times. I've never heard another fighter call somebody's wife a bitch except Hall who I also now have a problem with.

First of all, what a bunch of children.

"Oh look, someone who doesn't agree with me, better insult them or attack their point of view!!!"

Grow up, each one of you.

Secondly, for those of you who don't get what I meant by racist undertones, read my previous post.

Ad lastly, I didn't accuse Luke of being racist or even realizing the trope he hinted at... If anything, I suggested he choose his words more wisely. I would infer that he doesn't necessarily understand typical American racist stereotypes, so I wouldn't imply racism was his intent; that is why I said the word undertones.

Let's see all of the wonderfully informative, mature responses to this one... Good god...

What a joke..

I don't care what you want to call it, he's crossed the line multiple times. I've never heard another fighter call somebody's wife a bitch except Hall who I also now have a problem with.

Im not calling it anything.... thats what its called!

Back