Banter with Bigslow makes its long awaited epic return...

There are also racist undertones to some of what you said.

Falsely accusing someone, especially someone in the public eye, of racism is far more deplorable than anything Luke said.

Grow up and grow a pair.

Pretty funny.

That being said, JBJ by destruction. Which is unfortunate, cause I like Chael.

Hmmmm...

Never read one of these things... liked you so far on the show...

But I think your "pretending" segment is pretty... ridiculous.

I'm holding my tongue here Luke as there are consequences for what I say to you, but let me just leave it at this. I won't be cheering for you from here on out and "pretending" to know someone and how they are with say, their girlfriend or religion, is pretty silly. There are also racist undertones to some of what you said.

On a final not, "Little JJ" would snap you like a twig and he's going to demolish your coach.

Edit: inb4 someone quotes me and is all "OMG HE'S NOT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT CUZ UR NOT A FAN!"

I don't care if he sleeps or not, cares or not or wants me or anyone else as a fan.

images

His comments make sense for the people that know jbj in real life vs what is portrayed by those with a vested interest in his success. He's an amazing fighter, but his personal life is a disaster.

Falsely accusing someone, especially someone in the public eye, of racism is far more deplorable than anything Luke said.

Grow up and grow a pair.

While I've made it known I think it's fairly sketchy for Luke to be disrespectful to a guy like Jones who is on a whole different level skills wise, there was absolutely nothing racist in that post. Jones is a public figure, and his life is up for comedic commentary. I laughed, won't lie.

While I've made it known I think it's fairly sketchy for Luke to be disrespectful to a guy like Jones who is on a whole different level skills wise, there was absolutely nothing racist in that post. Jones is a public figure, and his life is up for comedic commentary. I laughed, won't lie.

I agree.

Why did you quote me?

KevinHartAlrightAlrightAlriiiight.gif

also how were there racist undertones? :rolleyes:

The whole producing as many kids as my body can handle shtick is a,classic black man trope.

And your childish reply doesn't do anyone any good... I wasn't rude, I didn't insult him... I just don't think what he did was mature or necessary... Or funny or original...

The whole producing as many kids as my body can handle shtick is a,classic black man trope.

And your childish reply doesn't do anyone any good... I wasn't rude, I didn't insult him... I just don't think what he did was mature or necessary... Or funny or original...

how many children does Jon Jones have? if its 2 or more then I dont see how him mentioning having multiple children is racist?

Fixed for you

Grow up and grow a pair.

KevinHartAlrightAlrightAlriiiight.gif

also how were there racist undertones? :rolleyes:

What a joke..

What's far more ridiculous is your crying racism. Fvcking lame.

Fixed for you

First of all, what a bunch of children.

"Oh look, someone who doesn't agree with me, better insult them or attack their point of view!!!"

Grow up, each one of you.

Secondly, for those of you who don't get what I meant by racist undertones, read my previous post.

Ad lastly, I didn't accuse Luke of being racist or even realizing the trope he hinted at... If anything, I suggested he choose his words more wisely. I would infer that he doesn't necessarily understand typical American racist stereotypes, so I wouldn't imply racism was his intent; that is why I said the word undertones.

Let's see all of the wonderfully informative, mature responses to this one... Good god...

how many children does Jon Jones have? if its 2 or more then I dont see how him mentioning having multiple children is racist?

Again, it is a classic racist stereotype that black men pump out as many children as possible.

Also, Luke

Sorry to see you got knocked out. Regardless of my feelings on your blog, I don't wish that on anyone. Hope you recovered well so you can put on your best performance at the finale.

Again, it is a classic racist stereotype that black men pump out as many children as possible.

quit being defensive, I highly doubt thats what Luke was meaning when he wrote that

Mad respect for both fighters. Luke is a beast, but he's still green. Once he improves his TDD and wrestling, he will be dominate.

And props to Andrews. Dude has done nothing but impress, and he will likely fight Uriah in the finale.

Can't wait to watch both these fighters on future UFC cards!

Hard fight, Luke. You fought like a warrior. Your chin is good too. You absorbed some real hard shots.
I like your guard, but you gotta work on that TDD. I bet Chael is helping with that.

quit being defensive, I highly doubt thats what Luke was meaning when he wrote that

Firstly, ignorance to the implications of what you are saying doesn't make them nonexistent...

Second, actually read my posts...

I'm not bang defensive and I don't think he meant that either.

People are so quick to snap at anyone who doesn't see things their way that they become, literally, blinded.p

definitely not racist but man do Brits love to run their mouths about people who can beat the living death out of them.

Good lord everyone thinks Americans are violent. Imagine if people who you could squash like a bug, like Jones could to Bigslow and Hendo did to BIsping, ran their mouths like these guys did?

If American men talked to each other like British men did someone would be getting their teeth knocked out every 5 minutes.

Firstly, ignorance to the implications of what you are saying doesn't make them nonexistent...

Second, actually read my posts...

I'm not bang defensive and I don't think he meant that either.

People are so quick to snap at anyone who doesn't see things their way that they become, literally, blinded.p

you said Lukes post had "racist undertones"... but Jones does have 2 kids and has done since an early age(thanks google :D). So I dont see what you are complaining about?

definitely not racist but man do Brits love to run their mouths about people who can beat the living death out of them.

Good lord everyone thinks Americans are violent. Imagine if people who you could squash like a bug, like Jones could to Bigslow and Hendo did to BIsping, ran their mouths like these guys did?

If American men talked to each other like British men did someone would be getting their teeth knocked out every 5 minutes.

Its called sarcasm my good man, maybe you should read up about it lol :icon_chee

edit:cant believe I havent said this yet.... good fight Luke, unlucky about the result. But you done yourself proud! Good luck in the future

You do realize he comes from a different country and probably didn`t even know about that stereotype, right?

I mean, here in Brazil there`s no such stereotype about black people, but multiple kids are a stereotype for poor people and people from rural areas. I think in england they say catholics have tons of kids (at least I remember Monty Python making fun of it).

Back