Basketball or Hockey - Which is more boring to watch?

Which is more boring to watch?

• Total voters
Hockey is boring to watch fun to play
Basketball is fun to watch & play

@MXZT I'm surprised you being Canadian finds hockey boring LOL

Hockey is boring to watch fun to play
Basketball is fun to watch & play

@MXZT I'm surprised you being Canadian finds hockey boring LOL

Dude I watched hockey at it's prime in the early 90s. And today hockey is so lame compared to what it was. It's a joke actually.

Back then they played like real men.

Just look at this guy for example. He played during that time. And he was an absolute beast.

Dude I watched hockey at it's prime in the early 90s. And today hockey is so lame compared to what it was. It's a joke actually.

Just look at this guy for example. He played during that time. And he was an absolute beast.

Still a lil surprised Canadians love their hockey lmao

I found basketball kinda boring even before the current 3 point fest, the constant scoring made it all meaningless to me, but at current state is unwatchable.

The founder of Sask Jitsu. War Wendel

If you dont like watching them why do you give a fuck?

Lol at “shells”.
Hockey is so much LESS boring.
BBall is unwatchable IMO.
The flopping, the thuggery, the fake drama and drama queens. No thanks.
Not to mention, down by 20 and taking timeouts with 9 seconds on the clock.
Please.

There's thuggery in basketball? Apart from Draymond and his "accidentally on purpose" tendencies

Basketball too much scoring and poimts mean nothing while.hockey it is hard to.score.goals so.if game is close it is exitimg through out for nutral

Depends on the person I think. Some people like the constant scoring. In a similar vein to hockey, some people can't accept that a 1-1 draw in football can be exciting. Or a drawn test match in cricket. Though I can get it.... most draws in cricket tend to have as much action as watching paint dry, but there are the odd nuggets

Depends on the person I think. Some people like the constant scoring. In a similar vein to hockey, some people can't accept that a 1-1 draw in football can be exciting. Or a drawn test match in cricket. Though I can get it.... most draws in cricket tend to have as much action as watching paint dry, but there are the odd nuggets
In football moat boring match was somethimes can be high schooring match while 1;1 can be nailbaiting to end. Same in hockey but baskeball these days is designed for high scoring and if scoring is low and there os lots of stops or misses people see it as boring. So basketball is one dimentional these day

Back