Be honest guys, how many of you wore UFC shirts back in the day?

I did. Wouldn't wear them today but I was 19 so whatever.

I don't know how any of these companies sell apparel outside of the Jersey Shore. I would not be caught dead in this shit. It's the wardrobe equivalent of a 1998 Acura integra with a gigantic wing on the back.

iu

iu

I have a regular rotation of Tapout, Affliction, Dethrone, OCC, and West Coast Choppers.

and I only wear them with extra tight jeans with the bedazzled fleur-de-lis on the pockets and worn holes off the hanger.

Never. My buddy gave me a UFC rash guard thinking I’d like it. Never even tried it on. I had a few Affliction and Bad Boy shirts like 10 yrs ago.

RVCA clothing is tits though. Not necessarily MMA more of a Surf/Skate brand.

Last edited:
I still have some affliction and silver star shirts from 10 years ago that I wear around the house now. I did however rock them out in public once upon a time. I would have looked like a dickhead

Oddly enough, not a single time.

Then again between Master of Puppets, ACDC, chef checkered black n white pants, and the occasional cross dressing (thanks to monty python) highschool shit I was apparently way busier than I thought for the fashion of the times.

I'm either in PJ's or a fucking grease rag assuming someone isn't dead or getting married -- which both require my "one" good shirt and pants. I figure they are the same occasion, no reason to pick favorites when the outcome is the same. Either way, someone is lost and everyone needs to wear something they never would in the first place.

Wore my PRIDE shirt to a really big gathering of MMA fans in Minneapolis a couple months back. Had no idea that many people liked watching Japanese MMA. They even had a parade and everything. It was crazy.
Its way less gay than 2 men rolling around in a cage imo.

I think the Tapout guys sorta retarded my entry into UFC fandom. It just seemed weird and kind of pro-wrestly. Then I watched some Pride dvds and those were pretty weird and pro-wrestly too and sorta got me over the hump.

Started watching when UFC 1 aired live, and I'm proud to say that I haven't ever wore any UFC shit. I did buy my son a Khabib shirt like 6 years ago though.

I'd rock a sherdog shirt in my mid 30s just to represent

I'd NEVER rock a ufc shirt out in public ...I have many gifted to me from years working for them ....bed t shirts only

Affliction / ufc shirts are the ultimate douche look ....15 years ago maybe passable

I have a couple UFC, and a Tapout Canada t-shirt.. bought them at the mall

not UFC , but an mma shirt and its one of my faves .
IMG_20210810_005135080~3.jpg

I've been gifted a couple. Try not to wear them outside.

I bought a hoody some 25 years ago.
It still looks like new hanging in my closet.

I liked Sinister brand, but never bought it or wore it. Ever. I have a pair of Venum Chute Boxe shorts to train and that’s it.

Back