News Belal Muhammad vs Sean Brady, Oct 22 UFC 281

Is this a 3 round or a 5 round fight. Brady looked gassed after 2 rounds his last time out.

NM... Just realized it's on a PPV. I'll take Brady in a 3 round fight.

Last edited:
This a good fight Belal by UD
brady didn’t look impressive in his last fight.

Belal might not be the most exciting fighter out there but the dude fights anyone. Being ranked 5 with 3 top wins in a row and still fighting down the rankings. #respect

Brady deserved a top opponent but nobody deserved to watch him fight an exciting fighter.

Rooting for Belal here.

Head scratcher. Khamzat vs him was really the only fight to make. Major props to Belal for still fighting backwards, when arguably, even with the blip in there, his last 13 fights or so are a better case for a title shot than Khamzat's or maybe even Leon's. Boring results they may be, but has the best string of results out of anyone

Would prefer Belal vs Colby, but I suppose with Colby out for the foreseeable future this is a good fight as well.

Belal deserves more hespect. He will fight anyone in the division regardless of perceived risk/reward.

Brady should win this.

Head scratcher. Khamzat vs him was really the only fight to make. Major props to Belal for still fighting backwards, when arguably, even with the blip in there, his last 13 fights or so are a better case for a title shot than Khamzat's or maybe even Leon's. Boring results they may be, but has the best string of results out of anyone

Yeah him vs Khamzat would've made a lot of sense.

Said it before, will say it again. Belal is the one guy in the division to actually fight, not hide behind his number and keeping shit moving.

WW is notorious for its inactivity. Kudos for Belal. Great fight he did not need to take. Hope he gets the win. Though I really believe him vs Khamzat was the fight to make.

<20>

Belal gonna make Sean work!

This is a tough call, Im leaning towards Belal but if Sean can implement his game, it will make it interesting.

lmao. just shows how much the UFC hates this guy

he's on a 7 fight streak and has to fight down to the #9 guy. Hope Brady can pull it off and rid us of the lay n pray.
Dude.. if Brady wins it will be probably by lay and pray.

Back